Diamond Plus Free Drink Coupons

IF I am correct I think the coupons were good only in the evening in the past - is it true that your free drink coupons can be spread out all day; not just before, during, and after dinner?  Thanks for your answer - appreciate it

We have not sailed Royal for some time - been on Celebrity - and just wanted to clarify.

Just now, Treacher1 said:

IF I am correct I think the coupons were good only in the evening in the past - is it true that your free drink coupons can be spread out all day; not just before, during, and after dinner?  Thanks for your answer - appreciate it

We have not sailed Royal for some time - been on Celebrity - and just wanted to clarify.

Yes coupons can be used all day now.

7 minutes ago, Treacher1 said:

You used to get 3 drinks at any bar during happy hour and also unlimited drinks in the diamond lounge during happy hour.  You now get 4 drinks if diamond, 5 if D+ and 6 for pinnacle.  They can be used at anytime during the day on any drink up to $14.  If you get a drink in the diamond lounge during happy hour, you need to use one of your allotted drinks, it is no longer unlimited drinks in the DL during happy hour.

2 hours ago, Treacher1 said:

Your 5 drinks per day do not carryover. Use or lose. Also if you go to the DL in the evening it's no longer unlimited. You will have to use your 5 allotted drinks there also. No more CAS HH beverage menu. You know can order from the bar beverage menus. 

4 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

D, D+ and Pinnacle vouchers are now shareable. Good anywhere except Bionic Bar and ship dependent Rising Tides Bar. 

Which ships don’t allow it in Rising Tides Bar