When will Allura's itineraries be released?

many cruises

5 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

One thing I'm not clear on since I've only booked onboard (not gotten a cert.)...with a FCC are you locked in to the first cruise booked, or do you still have the switch-to-a-different-cruise option? Thanks!

Edit: I just realized the new cancellation policy may affect the fiscal sense of switching...sigh, sometimes not worth the time for the $$ 🙂

You can switch once with no penalty. I think @Jancruz clarified this today.

6 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

Ah, still catching up...maybe I should have a rule "shut up until caught up" 🙂

Edit: apparently I missed all of p. 3 ...sigh

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

I believe that that what Jancrus stated is that you can move to another cruise once without penalty in case you actually booked your original cruise online. The question was about the onboard booking certificate. In the past one only was able to book a cruise once using the benefits of the certificate, please correct me if I’m wrong. It’s also not clear what rules will be in place moving forward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, osandomir said:

I believe that that what Jancrus stated is that you can move to another cruise once without penalty in case you actually booked your original cruise online. The question was about the onboard booking certificate. In the past one only was able to book a cruise once using the benefits of the certificate, please correct me if I’m wrong. It’s also not clear what rules will be in place moving forward.

I just reread the T&C of the FCC.  It allows for a one-time change, the same as booking aboard.  I'd be surprised if they were not consistent with this, but it would be great if the person with the inside scoop would clarify this point.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

I just reread the T&C of the FCC.  It allows for a one-time change, the same as booking aboard.  I'd be surprised if they were not consistent with this, but it would be great if the person with the inside scoop would clarify this point.

Actually, I checked my saved certificate just now and you are right. It allows one time change after using it once. Sorry for confusion. Hopefully, it won’t change along with the new cancellation policy.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

do you see it happening tomorrow?

thought that was self explanatory, but again I am wrong...need to be extra specific to be understood...

and yet someone found even that funny.....

😂. Oh come on! That has to be funny even for a Brit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just like food, humor is subjective.

I love British humor, dry, witty. Will only go and see British comedians. 

Most of what I see people laugh at here are comments used as put downs or criticisms. 

But back to the topic at hand, much more exciting.

Edited by jonthomas
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, jonthomas said:

thought that was self explanatory, but again I am wrong...need to be extra specific to be understood...

Well, tomorrow is now.. so far no Allura itineraries. 

• Like 1

Allura's itineraries are available on one of the well known TA sites:

So we got the preview we were searching a bit earlier:

Allura 2025 Itineraries

8 June 2025 (7 Nights): Piraeus, Santorini, Heraklion, Rhodes, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Canakkale, Istanbul.

15 June 2025 (10 Nights): Istanbul, Dikili, Thessaloniki, Kusadasi, Piraeus, At Sea, Messina, Naples, Civitavecchia, Monte Carlo, Barcelona.
25 June 2025 (12 Nights): Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Cagliari, La Goulette, Valletta, Argostoli, At Sea, Alexandria, Port Said, Ashdod, At Sea, Santorini, Piraeus

7 July 2025 (10 Nights): Piraeus, Santorini, Heraklion, Bodrum, Antalya, Limassol, Marmaris, Kusadasi, Bozcaada, Istanbul (Overnight).

17 July 2025 (12 Nights): Istanbul, Kavala, Izmir, Kos, Antalya, Rhodes, Agios Nikolaos, At Sea, Valletta, Taormina, Sorrento, Civitavecchia.
29 July 2025 (7 Nights): Civitavecchia, Livorno, Portofino, At Sea, Palma De Mallorca, Barcelona, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo.

5 August 2025 (10 Nights): Monte Carlo, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Sorrento, At Sea, Santorini, Rhodes, Antalya, Bodrum, Patmos, Piraeus.

15 August 2025 (12 Nights): Piraeus, Mykonos, Istanbul (Overnight), Canakkale, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Heraklion, At Sea, La Goulette, Palermo, Positano, Civitavecchia.

27 August 2025 (12 Nights): Civitavecchia, Salerno, Taormina, Valletta, At Sea, Ibiza, Barcelona, Valencia, Barcelona, Marsellie, Cannes, Monte Carlo (Overnight).

6 September 2025 (10 Nights): Monte Carlo, Marseille, Tarragona, Palma De Mallorca, Cartagena, Malaga, Gibraltar, Tangier, Cadiz, Portimao, Lisbon.

16 September 2025 (14 Nights): Lisbon, At Sea, Funchal, At Sea, Ponta Delgada, Horta, 2 Days At Sea, St. John's, At Sea, Halifax, Bar, Boston, Newport, New York.

30 September- 4 October 2025 (4 Nights): Charter?

4 October 2025 (14 Nights): New York, Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John, 2 Days At Sea, Quebec City (Overnight), Saguenay, At Sea, Sydney, Halifax, At Sea, New York.

18 October 2025 (11 Nights): New York, Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, At Sea, Saguenay, Quebec City, Montreal (Overnight).

29 October 2025 (15 Nights): Montreal (Overnight), Quebec City, Saguenay, At Sea, Sydney, Halifax, Shelburne, Boston, Newport, New York (Overnight), At Sea, Charleston, At Sea, Miami.

13-16 November 2025 (3 Nights): Charter?

16 November 2025 (12 Nights): Miami, 2 Days At Sea, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Kralendijk, St. George's, Castries, Gustavia, Tortola, At Sea, Miami.

28 November 2025 (12 Nights): Miami, At Sea, Puerto Costa Maya, Santo Tomas, At Sea, Colon, Puerto Limon, At Sea, Roatan Island, Harvest Caye, Cozumel, At Sea, Miami.

10 December 2025 (11 Nights): Miami, Nassau, At Sea, San Juan, Basseterre, Bridgetown, Castries, St. John's, Tortola, 2 Days At Sea, Miami.

21 December 2025 (14 Nights): Miami, 2 Days At Sea, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Kralendijk, St. George's, Kingstown, Bridgetown, Roseau, St. John's, Philipsburg, 2 Days At Sea, Miami.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

On 8/22/2023 at 7:16 PM, jonthomas said:

Look for Allura itins Sept. 12.  That's according to an Oceania Club Ambassador.  

On 8/22/2023 at 4:16 PM, jonthomas said:

It's not you, but just lots of confusion that flows up when so little flows down from those who want your money!🙄

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1