Diamond Plus Free Laundry

You will each get a bag of shrink wrapped clothing. For example a T-Shirt will be folded and compressed into a wallet sized cube and an obnoxious skin irritating tag will be placed on it as well. Needless to say, I never use the service anymore. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Driftwoodgal said:

I appreciate my perk of free laundry, but do not send anything that I worry about shrinking. I send socks, underwear and things I know won't shrink. Items are laundered in very hot water. 

Use it all the time especially on b2b or long cruises. In October have an 8 nt followed by a 16 nt.  Will definitely send stuff that can be washed in hot water probably 1-2x on each cruise.  Hand wash other stuff.  

We always use the laundry perk and have never had any issue with shrinkage or fading.  I never use that limited list; I send out anything I want laundered and use the longer list that is normally used for paid laundry service.  I put a big X through the charge and write NC D+ in big letters.  Never had an issue and never been charged for anything.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RFerrington said:

We always use the laundry perk and have never had any issue with shrinkage or fading.  I never use that limited list; I send out anything I want laundered and use the longer list that is normally used for paid laundry service.  I put a big X through the charge and write NC D+ in big letters.  Never had an issue and never been charged for anything.

This is what I do, and some items are Folded, others are put on hangers. No problem ever 

• Like 1