What is the next Celebrity cut?

NMTraveller

10 hours ago, terrydtx said:

no regular waffles only a new 'Potatoe" waffle.

I believe that the Potato waffle is existing from last year. My wife (normally a very sensible eater) fell in love with the heart stopper breakfast, with all the other changes I am not sure how I could have broken it to her that it was gone for our cruise next month.

Edited by chrisn-au
typos
  • Like 1

We have a handful of X cruises on the books in OV, verandah, Aqua, and Retreat cabins.  Only one past final payment, so we are watching closely.  The most disappointing thing is every few days there is another change, cut, or fee.  The list is growing; vaping, cookies, menus, butlers, buffet, and now potentially the all included gratuities.  It’s almost like someone is spinning a wheel in corporate to decide the flavor of change for the day.  Unfortunately it appears greed has overcome sensibility.  The touch of class, quality, and attention to detail that made Celebrity stand out is rapidly slipping away.  I hope someone can straighten the rudder and right the ship before it sinks under its own weight.

Edited by 81Zoomie
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, wineoclock said:

I’d have thought the one thing that should be included is gratuities as taking that away will affect the staff. We tip extra as saw the extra we gave as a bonus. Wonder how the staff feel. 

time will tell..staff may lose out if folks remove the auto grats

we liked the all in pricing..less to get involved with..but for some the all NOT included may work better!

whoever is running things seem quite like rookies...like a college dorm council.

• Like 3

It all looks messy to me especially for the retreat. We are downgrading our Apex cruise next year from a CS to a SV.

I actually don’t mind - it’s Scandinavia so don’t really need the retreat sundeck. It’s also just under £20,000, no mini bar included (?), possibly no tips and too many changes.

I may/ May not be happier with my SV but I added classic AI so will be under £7000. Dh doesn’t like lounge anyway and I’ve added SR to our bookings. Think we will be fine! 

26 minutes ago, wineoclock said:

It all looks messy to me especially for the retreat. We are downgrading our Apex cruise next year from a CS to a SV.

I actually don’t mind - it’s Scandinavia so don’t really need the retreat sundeck. It’s also just under £20,000, no mini bar included (?), possibly no tips and too many changes.

I may/ May not be happier with my SV but I added classic AI so will be under £7000. Dh doesn’t like lounge anyway and I’ve added SR to our bookings. Think we will be fine! 

sounds like a smart move..may not be a downgrade once you try it!

..We like that style cabin..very roomy and  a large aft balc if you want to sit outside.  We also enjoy the 4 mdr plan..esp Cyprus and Tuscan.

What is SR?

• Like 1

Speciality restaurants, we’ve booked 2 nights at fine cut and a night at Eden. Have done Little Chef - was ok but wouldn’t repeat.

We’ve an overnight in Copenhagen so will find a good restaurant there for dinner.

If it wasn’t for IV we would have booked Aqua from the get go. 

1 hour ago, wineoclock said:

Speciality restaurants, we’ve booked 2 nights at fine cut and a night at Eden. Have done Little Chef - was ok but wouldn’t repeat.

We’ve an overnight in Copenhagen so will find a good restaurant there for dinner.

If it wasn’t for IV we would have booked Aqua from the get go. 

we have an SV bookef for APEX 2025

AQ Class for ASCENT in 2024.. with Specialty ( Eden, Fine Cut and Rooftop Grill,)  will try to add Raw on 5  and Cafe Bstro for lunch. We will manage with the IV cabin..

We will continue to monitor changes and cuts..E Class ships are still new and fresh!

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

And to you:)))

We are on Beyond in October in a suite guarantee so again I’m happy with the bargain. Had the cuts taken place I may not be but determined to make the most of it. At the current prices & changes maybe last time in retreat!