What beverages can I bring on board?

Painter4me

Celebrity's conduct policy:
"Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when each guest (of legal drinking age) is permitted to bring onboard one (1) 750 ml bottle of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per guest. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with the Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package. Security may inspect containers (including water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, canteens, etc.) at any time and will dispose of alcohol concealed in such containers. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased from onboard shops or in ports of call (which must be presented to security upon re-boarding), will be secured by ship's personnel. Alcohol secured by ship's personnel will be returned to guests just prior to the conclusion of their cruise vacation. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them."

But I thought I saw somewhere here on several posts that it was changed to 2 bottles per person, unless that was an error and it's actually still 2 bottles per cabin.  
I'd still go by what's posted above on X's website.

55 minutes ago, webecruzin2 said:

But I thought I saw somewhere here on several posts that it was changed to 2 bottles per person, unless that was an error and it's actually still 2 bottles per cabin.  
I'd still go by what's posted above on X's website.

It  had changed to 2-bottles per person but then changed back to 1- bottle per person. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hcat said:

buy a package or  pay as you go

smuggling is not a good idea!

I’ll buy my drinks as I go. I’m really wondering about bottled water. RCL has packages wher I can buy water and have it delivered to the room. Looking for Celebrity rules. 

22 hours ago, Painter4me said:

I’ve been looking for a list of what beverages and amounts of each I can bring on board. Can someone point me in the direction of this info? Thanks.

All the soda and water you want.

I think the rule on wine is one bottle per person.  Not sure if that is enforced.

16 minutes ago, Painter4me said:

I’m not paying for a beverage package for bottled water.

Bring all the water and soda you want.  No limits mentioned anywhere on the website or your cruise documents.

I'm bringing a case of water and multiple packs of soda.

Edited by kywildcatfanone

1 minute ago, Painter4me said:

Thank you. I’ve looked and didn’t find it written anywhere. 

We board in 2 weeks.  Not buying a package for soda and water and have researched a lot on it.  

Several questions I have asked on here and gotten that answer.

Also, like I said, no restrictions mentioned on the website or your travel documents.

1 minute ago, Painter4me said:

Yes, I was hoping to just have 24 bottles of water delivered to cabin, but will bring on with me, along with the wine. Martinis t the martini bar.

I asked, but never got a response, but I don't think celebrity has a bottled water package thing, so I'm packing on at embarkation and ports if I need it.

17 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

All the soda and water you want.

I think the rule on wine is one bottle per person.  Not sure if that is enforced.

The answer is "it depends".  Some aspects of the rule are unenforceable because no one is keeping inventory of the number of wine bottles per stateroom.  Putting one in your carry-on and another in your checked luggage is therefore unenforceable.  I won't dive any deeper into the weeds

• Like 1