Celebrity cruises Spa booking

Zacks

I’m looking for spa treatment and got some questions about restrictions.

Unfortunately I call and spoke to celebrity cruise agent (Abraham) and he didn’t have any clue about spa treatments and restrictions and become very rude. 

Also on Monday October 9 I sent email with questions about spa treatment. I received automatic response that somebody is going to contact me in 72 hours. 

Unfortunately as of today(Friday October 13) I didn’t get any answers.

This is my first time on Celebrity cruise and so far customer service is nightmare and specially when I want to spend $ and book spa treatments.

You could book ahead and then once on the ship go to the spa and get your questions answered.  If your appointment is scheduled for  a few days into your sailing you should be able to cancel and get a refund.  If you paid by credit card the refund goes back on your card or if you paid with OBC, a reinstatement of the OBC to your account.

• Like 1

The spa is not run by Celebrity cruises so the questions are not like to be answered by their agents, though there is never a reason for rudeness.  I was not aware that there is a pre booking sale so have only scheduled on board.  I have a great therapist at home to have my massage before traveling and once I get home (all for less than an on board treatment.)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zacks said:

Thank you BettyCruiser

I want to take advantage of discount to pre book spa ahead  than book it on board

You need to pay ahead to pre  book..either with a credit card or possibly OBC?

I always  pre book for the slots I want with the discounted price and put charges on my cred card...

You need to go into the cruise planner part of your reservation on line and hunt around for the  spa treatments

(not easy to locate). Once located a grid will pop up with the treatment,  days/times , ports,  and prices..My husb helps me do this.. takes time but we get through it! 

I always stop at the spa to reconfirm it all and have them i initial  my  res print out 

other choice is book on board at the spa and wait for specials listed in the bulletin

what ship are you going on.. ?  diff mgnt on diff ships..unless it has changed!

good luck!

1 hour ago, Newcruiser2024 said:

I was able to book my salon visit for our upcoming cruise via the website. I noticed they included the gratuities. I used my OBC to pay for it. They have a ton of spa treatments listed. Once aboard, I will confirm my appointment.

Have a good look at your bill after your appointment - in addition to the already added gratuity, there will more than likely be a space to add another gratuity.

50 minutes ago, Zacks said:

I’m looking for treatment call mother and daughter massage or also call twin souls but my daughter is only 12 years old and I’m not sure if is any age restrictions.

thank you

I do not know  the age limit for teens.. 

Guess a quick inquiry after you board will have rge answer.

Here is a general link for spa services by Class of ship and specific ships.

(hope link works)

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/health-and-wellness/treatments

Edited by hcat

found this by google inquiry..so maybe there is hope!  I did not keep the spa services menu booklet

" Is there an age restriction for The Spa? Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to experience spa services and the SEA Thermal Suite. Teens, ages 13-17, may receive spa services from our teen menu, but must be accompanied by a parent or. A teen spa waiver and swimsuit are required."

IMG_6619.thumb.png.a2dd24ef1d6b573ffb7a33d27158a0d1.png

this is what I find web site posted earlier by Hcat

i wish celebrity cruise has better communication or agent on phone has better knowledge or be able to transfer me to somebody who’s know for sure

2 hours ago, DingoMom said:

On my upcoming cruise, the Twin Souls is listed with a minimum age of 13. 

what ship is this on.?. Thats what OP is looking for..I think it is on Carnival????

Edited by hcat

Unfortunately send other email to celebrity cruise and no answer.

I find down that company One spa world is running and managing spas on lot of cruise ships. I call them and they say my daughter has to be minimum 16 to receive any body massages except facial or nails.

so now I’m totally confused.