Where Can I See If FCC Has Been Applied to My Account?

Rick&Jeannie

Just now, Nyhawkeye said:

I normally go to "Plan my cruise" for the cruise I am interested in and verify that I see the correct amount of onboard credit listed at the top of the page.  Usually shows up pretty quickly after booking.

Thanks for the reply...but this seems to address OBC...not FCC (from a cancelled cruise.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nyhawkeye said:

I normally go to "Plan my cruise" for the cruise I am interested in and verify that I see the correct amount of onboard credit listed at the top of the page.

That wouldn't be FCC. I don't know of any way to check FCC availability online.

To my knowledge the only way to find out for sure is to ask either Celebrity or your agent for a copy of your Invoice.    I applied one recently and also need to have my agent send a new invoice to confirm.

I believe if you booked directly with Celebrity there is a phone number you can call and automatically request a copy but if booked with an agent only the agent can do.

@Ken the cruiser posted instructions here

Edited by Jim_Iain

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

To my knowledge the only way to find out for sure is to ask either Celebrity or your agent for a copy of your Invoice.    I applied one recently and also need to have my agent send a new invoice to confirm.

I believe if you booked directly with Celebrity there is a phone number you can call and automatically request a copy but if booked with an agent only the agent can do.

Thanks for the reply...but I don't have a  TA (booked direct) and there is no "invoice" because it is FCC from a canceled cruise. I can't believe that one has to call to see status of your account. 

5 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Thanks for the reply...but I don't have a  TA (booked direct) and there is no "invoice" because it is FCC from a canceled cruise. I can't believe that one has to call to see status of your account. 

Ahh....I thought you had applied it.    In my case they sent me a certificate via e-mail with two FCC Numbers. 

I had one for a cancelled cruise and had not received the e-mail   I called Zenith Deask and they first asked me to check my junk and spam folders which I did.    When I replied there was nothing there they took my details and said would get back to me.    Next day they sent me the Certificate Numbers.

In my case the refunded the total amount of my cruise back to my credit card and were issuing a FCC for $400 as a concession for cancelling the cruise.

You then go to https://www.celebritycruises.com/future-cruise-credit

From there you can apply to an existing reservation or book a new cruise.

Edited by Jim_Iain

How did you apply the fcc to your cruise account?

There should have been an fcc # on the actual Certificate , and  a tel no to call to apply. it to a future booking.

we did ours through the special phone # and received a confirmation, (I think.).it was awhile ago..

Thanks to all who replied with suggestions! This particular situation has worked itself out. After speaking with a phone rep I was told that I was eligible for a direct refund back to my CC so there will be no FCC involved! 

(I would still like to know if there is a way to see this info online...)