Meriton Suittes

We have stayed at 3, Cambell st Sydney, Coward st Mascot & Bondi Junction all very good and if you join their loyalty program you get a bit of a discount and you don’t pay until you get there and free cancellation 24 hours before 

• Like 1

We either stay at Kent St or lately Campbell st. Affordable and all very convenient. Just do what  RKMW in post 5 (thanks Bob)  said in his post and you will be right. We also like it for the laundry in the room and kitchen facilities. Won’t go wrong.

Edited by resordanis

13 hours ago, Mareblu said:

We have stayed in their Bondi Junction property and found it central and comfortable.

That is good to know.  I'm surprised more people don't stay at the beach when they visit Sydney.  My elderly neighbours used to stay three weeks annually at Manly Beach.  When they got older, they shifted their annual holiday to the Gold Coast.

4 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

That is good to know.  I'm surprised more people don't stay at the beach when they visit Sydney.  My elderly neighbours used to stay three weeks annually at Manly Beach.  When they got older, they shifted their annual holiday to the Gold Coast.

We were actually staying there because our son was in St Vincent’s Hospital at the time.  I virtually lived on Sydney’s eastern beaches as a teen, but now we tend to stay dight in the city if we’re visiting Sydney, or at an airport hotel if we’re travelling.

Just now, Mareblu said:

We were actually staying there because our son was in St Vincent’s Hospital at the time.  I virtually lived on Sydney’s eastern beaches as a teen, but now we tend to stay right in the city if we’re visiting Sydney, or at an airport hotel if we’re travelling.

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Meriton are good but expensive in my opinion.

Hey Les,

Prices for just about everything in Sydney is shooting through the roof. We even stayed over the bridge last weekend to get a view of the harbour and also get change (not much) from $300.

9 hours ago, arxcards said:

Hey Les,

Prices for just about everything in Sydney is shooting through the roof. We even stayed over the bridge last weekend to get a view of the harbour and also get change (not much) from $300.

It’s a reminder that a cruise is great value for money. 

• Like 2

I find with Meriton, the earlier you book, it is sometimes the cheapest. We booked two nights for December at $372.00 for the two nights.Currently 850.00 for the two nights. The good thing about booking early is that it can be altered if I find something cheaper or cancelled without cost if we decide to go somewhere else. Sydney is very expensive especially if a Saturday night is involved.

• Like 2