Dining reservations

negn

Whenever the app will allow you to.

I have read on here that some can make reservations as soon as they book, over a year pre cruise, others say at 60 days and some cannot book until they are onboard.

Just try and see what happens.

3 hours ago, TheDawg79 said:

I was able to make reservations over 600 days out for a June 2025 sailing without being fully paid. 1st time Princess cruiser

I don't like it as it undermines our supposed benefit.  But lucky you.  Keep an eye on those bookings as they my not stick for 600 days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steelers36 said:

I don't like it as it undermines our supposed benefit.  But lucky you.  Keep an eye on those bookings as they my not stick for 600 days.

I hear you!  We always make dining reservations as soon as we book because our loyalty level offers that as a benefit.  If it’s offered to everyone, then it certainly defeats the purpose of loyalty.  

Princess allows you to access Medallion features by logging on via their website - there is a link for those without mobile devices. When the app was giving me crap last week, I was able to access it via the web and book dinner rez for specialty dining. 

On 11/10/2023 at 1:59 PM, Steelers36 said:

I hate to pile on but I was able to reserve all our evening meals for out December 10th sailing back in mid-August, and we're first-timers as well. 

Cruise lines are filling their ships with little to no effort, raising prices and cutting perks with impunity. They have no incentive to show any gratitude to their repeat customers. 

• Thanks 1