Dress code in Carnival MDR?

On a similar note at disembarkation I found my bag in its allocated place, no problems.  40 minutes later, daughter still didn’t have bag.  Then she had a brainwave.  Our number was 29, she went and looked in 26, there it was.

• Like 2

Just been talking to friend who came in yesterday on QE repositioning cruise.  They boarded in Barcelona and 3 of the group didn't get their luggage.  Lost in transit with aircraft somewhere.  It eventually caught up with them some ports later but it was a matter of scrounging what clothing they could put together at the beginning of cruise.  Not a great start to a Cunard cruise.  He also said it was riddled with covid but there was no checking or protocols to follow from company.  If they don't know they don't have to report it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Just been talking to friend who came in yesterday on QE repositioning cruise.  They boarded in Barcelona and 3 of the group didn't get their luggage.  Lost in transit with aircraft somewhere.  It eventually caught up with them some ports later but it was a matter of scrounging what clothing they could put together at the beginning of cruise.  Not a great start to a Cunard cruise.  He also said it was riddled with covid but there was no checking or protocols to follow from company.  If they don't know they don't have to report it.

There are no protocols to follow. The same as here, it is only when one feels unwell enought to test and reports a positive to the medical centre that they have a number to count. They will need 3% of passengers/crew to do that within a 5-day period before any elevated response is required - just like the old days.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 2:00 PM, Jean C said:

Hahaha 🤣, we call them Samoan safety boots, LOL. Still occasionally see motor bike/scooter riders wearing them 😪

In my working days👮‍♂️ I went to a few crashes with thong wearing motorcyclists and bike riders, some lost  a toe or two and some lost bark off their feet. I called them temporary Australians, 😆

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

In my working days👮‍♂️ I went to a few crashes with thong wearing motorcyclists and bike riders, some lost  a toe or two and some lost bark off their feet. I called them temporary Australians, 😆

I call them statistics

• Like 2