Separate lounge for Elite?

dleahy4444

I’m sorry if this has been answered before. I looked on the website but I’m still confused. Is there a separate lounge on the E class ships for Elite tier? I understand that there is a “happy hour” where you get certain drinks off a special menu for free at most bars, but is there also a separate lounge to get a coffee in the morning or to have happy hour? Thanks

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dleahy4444 said:

I’m sorry if this has been answered before. I looked on the website but I’m still confused. Is there a separate lounge on the E class ships for Elite tier? I understand that there is a “happy hour” where you get certain drinks off a special menu for free at most bars, but is there also a separate lounge to get a coffee in the morning or to have happy hour? Thanks

If you are coming from Royal you are used to the diamond lounge. Celebrity has no such thing. They do offer a continental breakfast in one of the restaurants, usually Tuscan, from 8 to 10 in the morning. You can get specialty coffees, Bellini’s, and bloody Mary’s there.  In the evening from 5-7 you can order drinks from the Elite Happy hour menu at most bars but not in restaurants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, dleahy4444 said:

Is there a separate lounge on the E class ships for Elite tier?

No separate lounge for Elite tier ?

LOL--- When we " graduated " (?? ) to Elite a few years ago I thought " Wow, THIS is something special "----- Only to find out that over 90% of the passengers were Elite or higher.

So, the only " separate lounge " for Elite tier passengers is called your stateroom.

• Haha 5

I thought that one of the recent updates was to make use of a lounge once or twice a cruise for an elite happy hour (in addition to the drinks you can get at other bars during the elite happy hour).  I don’t know if they have started this or not yet. But it was going to just be temporary use of a lounge not a dedicated all day lounge like Royal has. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, prmssk said:

I thought that one of the recent updates was to make use of a lounge once or twice a cruise for an elite happy hour (in addition to the drinks you can get at other bars during the elite happy hour).  I don’t know if they have started this or not yet. But it was going to just be temporary use of a lounge not a dedicated all day lounge like Royal has. 

Starts after Jan 1.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Our special lounge always has a balcony, Pinboy🤣.

LOL----" special lounge " ??  And, you are from Vancouver ??   Ummm ??

I hope I'm not thinking what I'm thinking !!

Ya might get sent to the CC shed for 93 days for that !!

• Haha 2

There is breakfast as an Elite function - espresso based drinks are available as well as continental breakfast foods.  Depending on the ship it will be held in one of the speciality restaurants.  This information will be in your cabin when you board or you can ask your cabin attendant for it.  My favorite is the free laundry and a complimentary drink before dinner (yes, I am a lightweight).

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:47 PM, prmssk said:

There used to be an Elite gathering on most evenings from 5:00-7:00 p.m. in a specific lounge on the ship. There were beverages available from a set menu and servers offered an assortment of snacks. Then, on cruises where there were a lot of Elite passengers, you were given coupons redeemable at many bars for the same set menu of drink choices. In more recent years, they’ve done away with the coupons and, if you were Elite, you could choose order from the menu between 5:00-7:00 p.m. at no charge. Now, Celebrity is saying that on a couple of nights, they will have a lounge similar to what they used to have. 

We always enjoyed the Elite cocktail event, we got to know a lot of nice people during them. 

• Like 2