email for resevations department?

Ilovesailaway

Anyone have an email address for the reservations department at Holland America?

Something similar to res_submit@hollandamerica.com

That was given to me by an HA rep after a long hold on the phone...

Bad email, chat doesn't work, website isn't working well, and now I'm back on hold.

so impressed

1 hour ago, Ilovesailaway said:

worked and i was able to send them verification for an obc 

If I may ask, what verification were you sending to them?  I am trying to send a copy of my AARP card.  It has been verified by Sheer.Id but I don't know if they send it directly to HAL, and I cannot find their confirmation.  Do I need to add anything to the scanned card to HAL except my Mariner No?

1 hour ago, Tampa Girl said:

If I may ask, what verification were you sending to them? 

HA has a $100 OBC for teachers, first responders, military,.... Its in the community appreciation offers at the bottom of the HA homepage. In the past you could have the obc applied to an existing booking. Now they want you qualify for the obc before you book. I was not aware of the change. I have sent them my SheerID verification and asked for it to be applied to a booking I made last week.

If you are doing community appreciation, verify with SheerID first. Keep the email from them indicating that you are verified. After that, you can make your deposit and the booking is in the future compared to the verification.

I just used the "Reservations_submit@hollandamerica.com" email address on Sunday to request AARP OBC for our two previously booked cruises. I got a pleasant response this afternoon saying that they have applied the credit and then got two updated booking confirmations showing the added OBC. Fairly impressive service IMO.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 2:19 PM, Tampa Girl said:

If I may ask, what verification were you sending to them?  I am trying to send a copy of my AARP card.  It has been verified by Sheer.Id but I don't know if they send it directly to HAL, and I cannot find their confirmation.  Do I need to add anything to the scanned card to HAL except my Mariner No?

I sent the booking number(s) and just for potentially smoothing the way, the number of days per booking. I did not send a scanned card image to HAL, possibly to SheerID (not sure if that was even necessary or just the membership number/name/address).