New Princess App available

iamaqt2

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

You don’t add a cruise.  You should see your next cruise when you log in.

Sign out.  Then..

The rest of the cruises you have booked, you will need to log in using the booking number of each cruise.  It’s a pita, but they have not responded whether they will load all our cruises on the new App under our profile picture, as in the old App.  

All of a sudden the new app will not recognize any of my next 7 cruises. Sticking with the old app for now until it totally disappears 

18 minutes ago, memoak said:

All of a sudden the new app will not recognize any of my next 7 cruises. Sticking with the old app for now until it totally disappears 

Not even by logging in with the booking numbers?

46 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I've downloaded the new app but cannot find anywhere to put in a new cruise. Where can I do that? My Cruise that I had entered on the old app had everything transfer over.

@victory2020  When did you book it?  It takes up to two days to load in the app.

Another dining reservation question. 

I booked reservations in the main dining room for my upcoming May cruise.  They are there on the old app, but I don’t see them on the new app.  In looking around, it seems much simpler on the old app.

Do I need to make reservations again on the new app?  What has been other people’s experiences?

1 hour ago, Alaska05 said:

I booked reservations in the main dining room for my upcoming May cruise.  They are there on the old app, but I don’t see them on the new app.  In looking around, it seems much simpler on the old app.

Do I need to make reservations again on the new app?  What has been other people’s experiences?

It's setup stupidly. Go to Reserve Dining and then select the dining room that you previously booked. Then you will see your existing reservations. Like I said, stupid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alaska05 said:

No, don’t book again.

On the new App…click on  top banner 2nd one “book dining”>click on calendar with a heart>upper right corner..that will dhow you every day every day what you have booked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

No, don’t book again.

On the new App…click on  top banner 2nd one “book dining”>click on calendar with a heart>upper right corner..that will dhow you every day every day what you have booked.

Thanks! I hadn't checked enough to even notice that calendar with a heart on it. Much easier as one doesn't have to remember which dining room was initially booked way back when.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

You don’t add a cruise.  You should see your next cruise when you log in.

Sign out.  Then..

The rest of the cruises you have booked, you will need to log in using the booking number of each cruise.  It’s a pita, but they have not responded whether they will load all our cruises on the new App under our profile picture, as in the old App.  

Thanks. I noticed that I didn't choose an arrival time to port. Have they done away with that?

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

No, don’t book again.

Thank you. Don’t think I would have ever found it without your instructions. Guess there is going to be a learning curve 

Neither Princess Cruises app nor Medallion Class app appear to be able to access the database now.  Either MORE bad things are happening or maybe GOOD things if they are in the process of updating (aka fixing)  the new app and/or eliminating the old one a couple days early. 

Only time will tell....

What are the rest of you seeing???

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PrincessBuffy said:

Neither Princess Cruises app nor Medallion Class app appear to be able to access the database now.  Either MORE bad things are happening or maybe GOOD things if they are in the process of updating (aka fixing)  the new app and/or eliminating the old one a couple days early. 

Only time will tell....

What are the rest of you seeing???

I’m seeing “booking not found”.

New app has been working fine until I just opened it up out of boredom and my June 1 cruise is gone and when I search by booking number it says Booking Not Found. LOL! 

32 minutes ago, Dereknadz said:

New app has been working fine until I just opened it up out of boredom and my June 1 cruise is gone and when I search by booking number it says Booking Not Found. LOL! 

My cruise in 5 days has disappeared. I couldn't log on to my account quick enough and print the Travel Summary which shows most details including excursions.

I was hoping that as it had disappeared, the upgrade bid might be coming through but as others have cases of disappearing cruises as well, it just seems to be the usual case of a Princess IT screw up. Sigh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leck57 said:

My cruise in 5 days has disappeared. I couldn't log on to my account quick enough and print the Travel Summary which shows most details including excursions.

I was hoping that as it had disappeared, the upgrade bid might be coming through but as others have cases of disappearing cruises as well, it just seems to be the usual case of a Princess IT screw up. Sigh.

All seems back to normal now. Or what the Princess IT Dept considers normal. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Thanks. I noticed that I didn't choose an arrival time to port. Have they done away with that?

No arrival times any more.  Go to your travel summary, just above the itinerary.  You’ll see boarding times and sailing time.

Arrive when it is best for you.

• Thanks 1

So has anyone boarded without payment information in the "Shoreside" payment tab? How did it go? Any issues? I'm all set to go for Saturday except for that tidbit - we're picking up our medallions at the port.

1 minute ago, nbsjcruiser said:

So has anyone boarded without payment information in the "Shoreside" payment tab? How did it go? Any issues? I'm all set to go for Saturday except for that tidbit - we're picking up our medallions at the port.

A lot have reported this is no concern at all.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

A lot have reported this is no concern at all.

In fact, there is not much to be concerned about if a person has done nothing with the app as long as they have their ID and a paid up cruise.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, d9704011 said:

In fact, there is not much to be concerned about if a person has done nothing with the app as long as they have their ID and a paid up cruise.

yep, kinda what I was thinking at the time this first came up.

15 hours ago, nbsjcruiser said:

We boarded on January 25th.  I had deleted the shoreside payment information after I ordered our Medallions (was 6/7 check-in complete.)

I didn't have any problem boarding, no questions about it at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JAT0303 said:

We boarded on January 25th.  I had deleted the shoreside payment information after I ordered our Medallions (was 6/7 check-in complete.)

I didn't have any problem boarding, no questions about it at all.

What lane did you enter at Port, green or blue?

4 hours ago, DHP1 said:

What lane did you enter at Port, green or blue?

We boarded in Brisbane and they didn't have green or blue lanes.  The app and boarding pass said we were green lane so the 6/7 complete status didn't seem to affect the green lane designation.

• Thanks 1

We're booked on the Regal departing 3/3/24 and on the Majestic on 4/6/24.  I can use the new APP to view and book items for the Regal, but I'm unable to view or access the Majestic cruise on the APP.  I can see my booking on a PC but not in the APP and I've tried all of the suggestions made above.

A semi related question is that I'm continually being prompted to register my account after registering it (on the PC).