Zenith Benefits

STLCRUISIN

1 hour ago, SusieAV8R said:

Very nice birthday present, DaKahuna!  Congrats & enjoy!!

I am thoroughly enjoying it.  

Homemade Zacapa Above the Clouds is just as good as any I have had shipboard.  Even made my SIL and myself each an Old Fashioned and smoked them as well.   

This could end up being a dangerous gift !

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 6:44 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Sorry to hear.   I'm sure there must be others.   When Celebrity drops the ball like this it is a real kick in the face.  

Do you have the Zenith Desk phone number.   If not email me and I will send to your or could just e-mail Andrea Shey at  ashey@celbrity.com -  As Director of Loyalty she will be the best person to address the issue.

This happened to us on Beyond recently. It was actually our 'free' achieving Zenith cruise.

We had confirmed the celebration with the Zenith desk. NOTHING! Checked with guest relations manager towards the end of the cruise. Apparently our whole celebration was overlooked!

We have been told it will be done on our next cruise. Also, it is still confusing going through the suites entrance as Zenith, we had one worker at the door in Fort Lauderdale try to turn us away to the general entrance even though it says Zenith on the boarding pass.

I had the same situation once traveling as a Zenith in Aqua.  The agent first said you have to be in a Suite..... I pointed to the Big Sign that said  Suites and Zenith... she looked embarrassed and apologized.      Like @cruisestitch indicated many of the contractors aren't fully trained.

One time I was returning to a cruise an a Port Guard  asked me "What is a Zenith -   I've never seen one of those cards before".   I joked with him and said it means I'm an important person... LOL... and explained what Zenith was.

• Like 3

When we went to check in for our first cruise as Zenith last month on the Constellation in Tampa we were a bit hesitant since the sign stated "Suites" and not "Suites and Zenith". We walked up anyway and asked, and they let us through.

I think a lot of the recognition on the ships is up to the ship staff themselves. It just seems to be so inconsistent among ships. And I think we would have also been disappointed if there was no recognition.

We were pretty fortunate on the Connie last month. We had a wonderful Zenith celebration on the Bridge and were able to invite our friends to join us. Besides receiving the cake, flowers and a model of the ship, the Captain made a very heartfelt toast to us. We were also joined by the other senior officers and the CD (Sue Denning). 

This was in addition to a comped specialty dinner, champagne and fruit in the room, a Zenith cocktail hour and, another day, a Zenith lunch. There were also other little surprises during the cruise and the Captains Club hosts were exceptional throughout the entire time.

If you have not heard anything before your next cruise you should, by all means, reach out to the Zenith desk. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, STLCRUISIN said:

When we went to check in for our first cruise as Zenith last month on the Constellation in Tampa we were a bit hesitant since the sign stated "Suites" and not "Suites and Zenith". We walked up anyway and asked, and they let us through.

Sorry duplicate previous post.

Edited by verizon

I'm currently on Summit.  First leg, I was charged for room service (always wrote Zenith benefit).  The other seven zeniths were in suites so they weren't affected.  It took two trips to Guest Relations and one to the CC concierge before it finally got straightened out.  I don't even want to remember the boarding screw-up in Miami (they apologized).  All is well now.

• Like 3

We were called about 5 days after attaining Zenith and they said our party would be on solstice when we leave Singapore. The Zenith ‘package’ is taking about 4 months to receive these days.

Will post back here with an update before we get to Sydney 

• Thanks 1