Zenith Benefits

STLCRUISIN

7 minutes ago, STLCRUISIN said:

I might be mistaken but I thought the Zenith perk of an Aqua cabin was only when reaching double Zenith.

There may be one category upgrade on each sailing up to Aqua, not a free Aqua cruise until 6,000, and 9,000 pts.

28 minutes ago, ArgoNereus said:

One of the perks of being a Zenith is a free upgrade up to Aqua if cabins are available.

Constellation is sailing at capacity.

On our  B2B sailings there was only one luncheon.

You have misunderstood. It is not an upgrade to an aqua cabin. It is a one category upgrade, which goes as high as aqua cabins but no higher. And it is not a Zenith perk. It is a Captains Club perk.

8F3A9E64-6961-43B0-A9AB-2408D46FE033.jpeg

4 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

You have misunderstood. It is not an upgrade to an aqua cabin. It is a one category upgrade, which goes as high as aqua cabins but no higher. And it is not a Zenith perk. It is a Captains Club perk.

8F3A9E64-6961-43B0-A9AB-2408D46FE033.jpeg

I meant "up to" as opposed to anything up to a suite  I should have included a one category upgrade "up to" and not beyond.  (not the ship)

In actuality, the upgrade is not so much an upgrade as it is a down price. That is, you pick the cabin you want, and you pay the price of the cabin one level below.

so if you want a C1, you pay for a C2.  Or you book an A1 but pay the cost of an A2.  

now, in order for this to take place, there must be an available cabin in the lower category so they can get the price it would cost.

this is available for insides, outsides, verandahs, concierge and Aqua rooms, but not suites.

and this perk is not limited to Zeniths

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

In actuality, the upgrade is not so much an upgrade as it is a down price. That is, you pick the cabin you want, and you pay the price of the cabin one level below.

and this perk is not limited to Zeniths

Thanks. 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

I'm glad that I saw this thread. We made Zenith last year.

On our first cruise after reaching this milestone we thought there would be some sort of “initiation” or recognition. Neither happened.

On the very next cruise we sailed on, there was a Zenith lunch which we were invited to.

Just curious, I wonder if there are others who never were initiated?

Sorry to hear.   I'm sure there must be others.   When Celebrity drops the ball like this it is a real kick in the face.  

Do you have the Zenith Desk phone number.   If not email me and I will send to your or could just e-mail Andrea Shey at  ashey@celbrity.com -  As Director of Loyalty she will be the best person to address the issue.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

They can only get drinks in the lounge, they don't get a free beverage package !!

Not exactly true.  

Pinnacles receive six free drinks daily that can be claimed at any bar onboard. 

If I remember correctly, a number of years ago the drinks were unlimited in the Concierge lounge during cocktail hours, which was something like 5 to 8:30.  Then it changed to four a day for Diamond, six a day for Pinnacle and the drinks ordered during the cocktail hours counted against those numbers.  That’s how it is now.  Oh, and Diamond Plus get five a day.

3 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

If I remember correctly, a number of years ago the drinks were unlimited in the Concierge lounge during cocktail hours, which was something like 5 to 8:30.  Then it changed to four a day for Diamond, six a day for Pinnacle and the drinks ordered during the cocktail hours counted against those numbers.  That’s how it is now.  Oh, and Diamond Plus get five a day.

If you are sailing in a suite, there are still unlimited drinks during the cocktail hour in the Concierge Lounge.   This is in addition to any C&A drinks.  For example, the drinks we had in the Concierge Lounge on Quantum of the Seas did not count against our Diamond Plus drink allotment. 

On Harmony, there were free beer, wine, and sodas from 11 AM onward and then free mixed drinks during cocktail hours in the Suite Lounge, again not counting toward our Diamond Plus allotment. 

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

No, Diamond is four;,Diamond plus is five, and Zenith is six free drinks per day.

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

You mean Pinnacle, not Zenith

DaKahuna , should lose 300 Captain Club points for that mistake 🤯🤣

• Haha 2

I turned Z in Jan of 23, since then we have had 5 cruises with veranda cat and was awarded free premium drink and Internet packages on each cruise at time of booking. All were done on board. We also had a welcome reception with a zenith cake with the capt and his officers and a lunch on each cruise with HD, captain attended only two of those on Silhouette, Apex and Ascent captains did not attend. So everything varies by ship and Captain. We were also welcomed on each cruise in the retreat lounge each time. 

The most important benefit is the special phone number given to you as Lain stated earlier and it is answered immediately. They really help you and do everything you want including contacted that ship concierge in the retreat so there is no confusion. 

15 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Sorry to hear.   I'm sure there must be others.   When Celebrity drops the ball like this it is a real kick in the face.  

Do you have the Zenith Desk phone number.   If not email me and I will send to your or could just e-mail Andrea Shey at  ashey@celbrity.com -  As Director of Loyalty she will be the best person to address the issue.

Thank you for this helpful information. 💜

6 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

You mean Pinnacle, not Zenith

2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

DaKahuna , should lose 300 Captain Club points for that mistake 🤯🤣

Obviously I am going to blame the lateness of the hour and my experimentation with my birthday gift.  
 But please, do not take away the points? I need every point i can get 🙂 

The Birthday gift:

image.thumb.png.46594e851c4b74c09b081ce5852d56c5.png

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

On our first cruise after reaching this milestone we thought there would be some sort of “initiation” or recognition. Neither happened.

You mean they didn't put you through the paddling ritual?

• Haha 1

I've had zero contact from Celebrity after reaching Zenith.  No call, no elusive 'gift package', not even an automated generic email with that phone number in.  All a bit of a disappointment really, especially when I hear about other peoples experiences.

On 2/5/2024 at 3:11 PM, C-Dragons said:

I'm glad that I saw this thread. We made Zenith last year.

On the very next cruise we sailed on, there was a Zenith lunch which we were invited to.

Just curious, I wonder if there are others who never were initiated?

We became Zenith shortly after cruising resumed after Covid. We received nothing, no welcome packet, no initiation or recognition and at the time they were not doing Zenith lunches. It really didn’t bother me but my husband was a bit disappointed. We were able to book our complimentary cruise which was the most important thing to me.

Edited by djh
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 10:21 AM, DaKahuna said:

Obviously I am going to blame the lateness of the hour and my experimentation with my birthday gift.  
 But please, do not take away the points? I need every point i can get 🙂 

The Birthday gift:

image.thumb.png.46594e851c4b74c09b081ce5852d56c5.png

Very nice birthday present, DaKahuna!  Congrats & enjoy!!