Zenith Benefits

STLCRUISIN

Posted (edited)

In December we hit a milestone and made it to Zenith. Our next cruise is on the Constellation in February. Are there any benefits other than what Celebrity lists that we can expect? I noticed there is a Suites/Zenith line we can use when embarking (which is not on the list).  Can we check in at any time or are we held to the time we chose? Any other non-posted benefits? Thanks!!

Edit: we are not in a suite on this cruise.

Edited by STLCRUISIN
Clarification
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, STLCRUISIN said:

In December we hit a milestone and made it to Zenith. Our next cruise is on the Constellation in February. Are there any benefits other than what Celebrity lists that we can expect? I noticed there is a Suites/Zenith line we can use when embarking (which is not on the list).  Can we check in at any time or are we held to the time we chose? Any other non-posted benefits? Thanks!!

You get a 7 day cruise.  You get free internet.  You get the premium beverage package free.  You get free laundry and dry cleaning.  You get access to the Retreat Lounge.  25% discount on specialty restaurants.

Edited by Texed
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Texed said:

You get a 7 day cruise.  You get free internet.  You get the premium beverage package free.  You get free laundry and dry cleaning.

Thank you. I knew about the laundry but not dry cleaning...good to know. The others you mention are listed on the Celebrity site. I am inquiring about anything not on the Captains Club Zenith benefits list such as being able to use the suite line at check in as long as it's designated on the sign "Suites/Zenith." 

You can check in and board through the  Suites/ Zenith area and do so at your leisure.  

Depending upon the number of Zeniths on a sailing there may be a Zenith lunch on a sea day. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, STLCRUISIN said:

Not every port has a separate boarding line for you.   However, I believe the Tampa is 1 port which does.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

If there is a Concierge lunch, they may attend.

1 hour ago, STLCRUISIN said:

Welcome to Zenith

Yes Zenith's may go to the Concierge Lunch.      I think per the OP request all has been listed with the exception of a Zenith Lunch and possibly a Zenith Drink Reception.   These are up to the Captain and Hotel Director.      It is not uniformly applied on all sailings.  Sometimes they say you have to have x number of Zeniths while on other sailings they have them with much lower numbers. 

They also have reserved seating for Zenith's at the CC Captain's Toast in the front row. 

While we aren't allowed to reference FB there is a private group there you may wish to join. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, STLCRUISIN said:

Thank you. I knew about the laundry but not dry cleaning...good to know. .....

While I tend to pack very easy care clothing on a cruise we have also had no charge for pressing multiple items.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On this subject -  re: Free Premium WiFi -

I remember a discussion either here or on FB about that if you are in a Suite with Free WiFi and also Zenith they give you an additional Internet Premium Account.    I remember posting something from Celebrity that outlined this but now can't find it.   

Last month on Edge we had a CS and had the Retreat Host add the additional accounts to our account.    We each had 2 accounts for a total of 4.  

Does anyone have the citation where it is defined?    I'll continue looking.

7 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

On this subject -  re: Free Premium WiFi -  

Last month on Edge we had a CS and had the Retreat Host add the additional accounts to our account.    We each had 2 accounts for a total of 4.  

Jim, the RetreatHost or Retreat Concierge?  Our Retreat Host was really a retitled Cain attendant.  She had no access to makes reservations, correct account errors, even see that we had purchased a bar set up that was not delivered.

16 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thank you. This additional information is very helpful. I will also check out the private FB page. Do we contact Celebrity directly concerning the 7-day cruise or does someone eventually get in touch with us? Its been about a month since we reached Zenith. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, STLCRUISIN said:

Thank you. This additional information is very helpful. I will also check out the private FB page. Do we contact Celebrity directly concerning the 7-day cruise or does someone eventually get in touch with us? Its been about a month since we reached Zenith. 

Thank you for asking these questions, Dan. I have taken screen shots of Jim’s answers and others. Looking forward to checking out the Facebook page.🤗

We are In Buenos Aires - boarding Eclipse tomorrow.

Sheila.

Edited by sheeng
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, STLCRUISIN said:

Do we contact Celebrity directly concerning the 7-day cruise or does someone eventually get in touch with us?

They are supposed to call but sometimes they don't.  You can call them when you are ready to book.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, STLCRUISIN said:

You should probably contact them yourself.   They have been very erratic in communication.   When we hit Zenith we never received the Zenith Welcome Kit -  A nice box with luggage Tags, a fact sheet with Zenith Desk unpublished Phone number and a Zenith Lapel Pin.     I called and they apologized and couple days later I received two empty boxes.   In the end we ended with 4 boxes and all the information.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

You should probably contact them yourself.   They have been very erratic in communication.   When we hit Zenith we never received the Zenith Welcome Kit -  A nice box with luggage Tags, a fact sheet with Zenith Desk unpublished Phone number and a Zenith Lapel Pin.     I called and they apologized and couple days later I received two empty boxes.   In the end we ended with 4 boxes and all the information.  

Did you also get the video on how to do the secret handshake?🤔😁

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

We got the box, luggage tags, lapel pin but no fact sheet.  I guess 3 out of 4 ain’t bad😂.  

When we hit Zenith in 2016 shoreside contacted us before we boarded a ship for a B2B2B; we reached 3000 points at the end of the first cruise and received our first black sea pass card on the second leg.  During that phone call we were given the shoreside Zenith phone number.  After a reasonable amount of time following the B2B2B I had to call to prompt the box (believe me -- we have never worn the "special pin") and information about how to secure the "free" cruise.  And we don't bother with the FB page.  Reaching Zenith was just something that happened and is not a milestone in my life.

• Thanks 1