Zenith Benefits

STLCRUISIN

Last Jan we hit Zenith level. We did get a call and received a packaged with luggage tags and pins. We also took a free cruise in Feb and had a private celebration with a large cake. We were allowed to bring friends who traveled to us. We also were given a private Zenith number to use for everything we need book a cruise to anything we need for a next cruise. It's one of the best benefits you get. No waiting on phone and great help. We leave Sunday for two weeks on Ascent. Looking forward to it. Welcome aboard to the Zenith level.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruising teacher said:

On the Silhouette now. Was told that the fee for Luggage Valet is no longer complimentary for Zenith. Disappointing 

Wonder when that happened?

12 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

When we hit Zenith in 2016 shoreside contacted us before we boarded a ship for a B2B2B; we reached 3000 points at the end of the first cruise and received our first black sea pass card on the second leg.  During that phone call we were given the shoreside Zenith phone number.  After a reasonable amount of time following the B2B2B I had to call to prompt the box (believe me -- we have never worn the "special pin") and information about how to secure the "free" cruise.  And we don't bother with the FB page.  Reaching Zenith was just something that happened and is not a milestone in my life.

You were lucky.    Will be interested to hear back from other.    I chatted with 2 new Zeniths on our last cruise and they had never heard a word even though their status had been upgraded.

In my case they explained the delay was due to the person who does the kits and welcome was on vacation.

22 hours ago, sheeng said:

Thank you for asking these questions, Dan. I have taken screen shots of Jim’s answers and others. Looking forward to checking out the Facebook page.🤗

We are In Buenos Aires - boarding Eclipse tomorrow.

Sheila.

Guys, that is a great cruise. Have a wonderful time!!!

It's been about a month since we reached Zenith so I'll give it another week or so before I call.

I suppose I should contact Captains Club and they will put me in touch with the Zenith Desk?

We are on a cruise February 10 so hopefully everything will work out with our new status.

I also put a request in a couple days ago to join the Zenith FB page. Waiting to hear back from them.

31 minutes ago, STLCRUISIN said:

It's been about a month since we reached Zenith so I'll give it another week or so before I call.

I suppose I should contact Captains Club and they will put me in touch with the Zenith Desk?

We are on a cruise February 10 so hopefully everything will work out with our new status.

I also put a request in a couple days ago to join the Zenith FB page. Waiting to hear back from them.

There was no notification, I was just able to access the posts within a few hours.

3 minutes ago, jelayne said:

There was no notification, I was just able to access the posts within a few hours.

Thank you for that information. I am getting a "Pending" status on FB which also states that if my request is approved I will receive a notification. They had me send proof of reaching Zenith via email before I'm granted access. 

1 hour ago, STLCRUISIN said:

We were contacted within a week of reaching Zenith and they told us they were sending out our package.   We had to follow up a twice as the package hadn't arrived a month later.    When we boarded our cruise after reaching Zenith, they contacted us as soon as we boarded and let us know when then celebration would take place.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, STLCRUISIN said:

Thank you for that information. I am getting a "Pending" status on FB which also states that if my request is approved I will receive a notification. They had me send proof of reaching Zenith via email before I'm granted access. 

One of the requirements is you have to send the Administrator Proof that you are Zenith -  e.g.  a screenshot of your CC Account showing your Zenith or a Zenith SeaPass. 

Once received approval is rather quick.    The requirement is to keep non-zeniths and spammers out. 

5 hours ago, nps001 said:

We were contacted within a week of reaching Zenith and they told us they were sending out our package.   We had to follow up a twice as the package hadn't arrived a month later.    When we boarded our cruise after reaching Zenith, they contacted us as soon as we boarded and let us know when then celebration would take place.  

That's really nice glad your Celebration was setup so quickly.

11 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

I wonder IF it happened.  Who told you, cruising teacher? The Captain’s Club host, Guest Services, or a Retreat staff member?

Guest Services. They were emphatic about it. Will check with the CC hostess tomorrow 

12 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

One of the requirements is you have to send the Administrator Proof that you are Zenith -  e.g.  a screenshot of your CC Account showing your Zenith or a Zenith SeaPass. 

Once received approval is rather quick.    The requirement is to keep non-zeniths and spammers out. 

so have most ZENITHS moved off of CC in favor of   f b ?

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Can’t speak for anyone else but our on recent B2B the roll on another site had over 1k members.  We have 7N Caribbean later this month,  CC Roll call has 309 posts other one has passed 300 members.  I prefer CC but things are moving in another direction.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2024 at 6:21 AM, STLCRUISIN said:

Thank you. I knew about the laundry but not dry cleaning...good to know. The others you mention are listed on the Celebrity site. I am inquiring about anything not on the Captains Club Zenith benefits list such as being able to use the suite line at check in as long as it's designated on the sign "Suites/Zenith." 

Celebrity is not doing their job right.They should have a SIGN showing Suites and Zeniths ONLY instead they put up a sign Suites ONLY.

The sign is very confusing to Zeniths.

Once I reached Zenith most the cloths I sent in was Dry Clean only.

Do not feel bad not to be recognized of  your next milestone.I wasn't recognized either as a Double Zenith.

Edited by verizon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, verizon said:

Celebrity is not doing their job right.They should have a SIGN showing Suites and Zeniths ONLY instead they put up a sign Suites ONLY.

The sign is very confusing to Zeniths.

Once I reached Zenith most the cloths I sent in was Dry Clean only.

Do not feel bad not to be recognized of  your next milestone.I wasn't recognized either as a Double Zenith.

To be a Double Zenith is a milestone achievement. Congratulations.

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

Can’t speak for anyone else but our on recent B2B the roll on another site had over 1k members.  We have 7N Caribbean later this month,  CC Roll call has 309 posts other one has passed 300 members.  I prefer CC but things are moving in another direction.  

looks that way..I enjoy hearing from the most experienced X cruisers who are still with X,  and enjoy posts showing them being recognized..We made E + ages ago,  but have no hope (or aspiration) to make Zenith. 

Also seems  that Cruise Critic is not that involved with onbd events anymore...

We have a nice roll call going for our next cruise, so our Sailaway should be fun!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hcat said:

No.   Most I know are around and reading but  don't post on CC because of all the snarky folks that feel compelled to be confrontational.  

I've seen the same on FB but the Private Group has a wonderful host who doesn't put up with people breaking the rules we all agreed to in the group.   It is a very pleasant place to hang out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jelayne said:

It's really funny.   Some of the Roll Calls I've been on are very active and others barely breathing.   They do have a tendency to perk up about 1-2 months prior to cruise.

15 hours ago, cruising teacher said:

Guest Services. They were emphatic about it. Will check with the CC hostess tomorrow 

wonder if it's one of those things where some ships are doing it and some are not.  So much inconsistency in applying benefits on Celebrity!

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks Jim. I did send proof showing our Zenith level (screenshot of our account) last week. Checked to make sure it was sent. I will re-send the email in a few days. 

Maybe they're on a cruise.

Edited by STLCRUISIN