LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

Looking forward to cruising "in spirit" with The Tribe.  Glad I can follow along day in and day out from my home computer before my 1/27 Magic cruise.  If our cruises over-lapped I would be sitting around all day on the ship following this thread instead of enjoying my cruise, which won't be 1/2 the fun of your cruise!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Good morning from the Arctic Circle. The wind was insane last night. I kept waking up off and on, and listening to Reed Timmer’s live. He was chasing tornados near Pensacola. I hope everyone is staying safe and warm. 

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_0951.jpeg

• Like 17

Last night when I couldn’t sleep… I found out there’s a special visitor on St. Thomas currently. I hope he stays to himself. If anyone there is missing an iguana, goat, or small child I bet I know where it went. 👀👀

IMG_0947.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, princess76021 said:

We could also list those that aren't physically going but wish they were 😟😢😁😁

Hugs

Uhhh, that would be the rest of us home bound, non cruising (that week), certainly drinking, vicariously vacationing Tribe members!

It only took me 7 pages to activate 😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

47 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Last night when I couldn’t sleep… I found out there’s a special visitor on St. Thomas currently. I hope he stays to himself. If anyone there is missing an iguana, goat, or small child I bet I know where it went. 👀👀

IMG_0947.png

JB perhaps?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BigNance said:

Uhhh, that would be the rest of us home bound, non cruising (that week), certainly drinking, vicariously vacationing Tribe members!

It only took me 7 pages to activate 😉

Welcome aboard! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cgladin said:

I read more than I post, but I wanted to say how excited I was to see a LIVE from you in the feed today. I hope the weather doesn't slow you down today.

Thanks! Glad you are coming along.

The weather just makes me wanna get outta here faster. The wind has finally slowed. Prayers for the people of Marianna, FL and anyone else that’s been affected by this weather. 

93 hours til departure. Not that I’m counting or anything. 

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, missholly24 said:

YASSSSS! Just booked her a few days ago and soaking in all the info! This is perfect timing. 🙂

Congrats! When are you sailing? Happy to share this great ship’s information with you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

IMG_0947.png

Hard pass!

There's something about 🐍   I don't like snakes and don't trust em

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Congrats! When are you sailing? Happy to share this great ship’s information with you. 

Oh not until next year. Have to leave Michigan every February. Its dreadful. But I feel better when I can see the countdown....😁

• Like 7

13 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Man, this group sound like so  much fun. I wish I was sailing with yuo guys. My DW and I leave on 1/21/24 when you return. Have fun looking forward to live update.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OMG...I looked yesterday and no Live...this morning I signed in and it is already on page 9!! Glad I caught up!  Looking forward to all of the shenanigans and hijinks...cruising with you all vicariously!  The Tribe will be epic!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks! Glad you are coming along.

The weather just makes me wanna get outta here faster. The wind has finally slowed. Prayers for the people of Marianna, FL and anyone else that’s been affected by this weather. 

93 hours til departure. Not that I’m counting or anything. 

@MeganGC1983...happy one day closer to warmer temps - but who's counting down - BOTH you and me.  Weather here this morning in Yuma, AZ the "sunniest place on earth" is 36 - positive is that the sun is out and it will warm to 60.

Let's see how many pages can be added to Tuesday shenanigans.  Have a GREAT day!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

IMG_0947.png

OMG  It took me 3 times looking at this picture to see what you were talking about!!! YIKES!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983...happy one day closer to warmer temps - but who's counting down - BOTH you and me.  Weather here this morning in Yuma, AZ the "sunniest place on earth" is 36 - positive is that the sun is out and it will warm to 60.

Let's see how many pages can be added to Tuesday shenanigans.  Have a GREAT day!

It's not gonna be so warm (by Floridian standards) Sunday...60's-probably a heat wave for some of you!

• Like 5