Is there a restaurant on board for suite guests only?

dreamboat43

There will be a restaurant for Suite guests only on the new Sphere class Princess ships currently being built (Sun Princess and Star Princess). But not on other ships - as stated above, suite guests get to eat a suite breakfast in an existing Speciality restaurant and other meals in a separate Reserve Class area of one of the main dining rooms.

Edited by dides
  • Like 3

Interesting that OP was asking for a separate restaurant, ONLY, for suite guests.

Yes, for breakfast

No, Reserve Collection Dining room is shared by Reserve Collection Mini-suites. 

Reserve Class, Reserve Collection....call it Club Class....

Starting with Sun Princess, yes there is an entirely separate restaurant for suite guests. And a separate restaurant for Reserve collection dining.

On older ships (all those currently sailing), there is no separate dining room for suite or reserve. Suites have their suite breakfast in a specialty restaurant, while Reserve dining is a portion of one of the 2-5 MDRs (depending on ship). 

Enjoy. 

17 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Interesting that OP was asking for a separate restaurant, ONLY, for suite guests.

Yes, for breakfast

No, Reserve Collection Dining room is shared by Reserve Collection Mini-suites. 

Reserve Class, Reserve Collection....call it Club Class....

Other lines do have dedicated dining rooms/restaurants for suite passengers.

When we sailed on the Regal last spring, the Club Class area of the MDR was a separate part of the MDR but no one was ever seated close to us.  To me it was very private.  Certainly nothing like Cunard Queens or Princess Grill but it was still very nice and we pretty much had the same wait staff for all meals.

23 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Other lines do have dedicated dining rooms/restaurants for suite passengers.

I understand that the new Sun Class ships may have this option.  Current Grand/GEM and Royal Class ships do not offer a separate restaurant for suite guests, except for Sabatinis or, sometimes, the Crown Grill for breakfast.  OP was inquiring about Princess ships.

2 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I understand that the new Sun Class ships may have this option.  Current Grand/GEM and Royal Class ships do not offer a separate restaurant for suite guests, except for Sabatinis or, sometimes, the Crown Grill for breakfast.  OP was inquiring about Princess ships.

No "may" about it 

Sphere class ships do have a separate dining room for Suite passengers, and a separate dining room for Reserve class staterooms.. 

Just now, reedprincess said:

No "may" about it 

Sphere class ships do have a separate dining room for Suite passengers, and a separate dining room for Reserve class staterooms.. 

I didn't see your post when I hit submit.  Thank you for the clarification.