How can I select the amenities I get as a Diamond Plus cruiser.

I believe we get a bottle of wine and other things but I can not find out how to select which type of wine etc.  I remember doing it long ago to select water on embarcation day but have no clue now.  TIA

Call, and probably call crown and anchor again if it doesnt take.

Now you get like 3 bottles of water and then call to pick your amenity from the list. If it's out they often sub another bottle or whatever without asking.

Imo it can be hit or miss or they dont cha ge it permanently.  .. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JamesEM said:

On my last cruise I was able to switch my bottle of wine for a six pack of beer by seeing the concierge in the Diamond Club. 

10 hours ago, jean87510 said:

I think we are doing the same!

10 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Thx, new D+ here.  Had no idea about this.

Since beer is not on the list (at any number or points) I suspect the Concierge was doing  JamesEM a favor.  I wouldn't count on it in the future.   

Just a side note, it would NEVER occur to me to ask for an item that was not even on the list.  Why can't we be satisfied with what is offered?

M

• Like 1

I have often gone to visit the LA on board to switch out choices.  And many times I have been sent the wrong wine from my chosen selection.  I bring that bottle to the LA and request the correct type, which usually shows up within hours.  

37 minutes ago, island lady said:

I have often gone to visit the LA on board to switch out choices.  And many times I have been sent the wrong wine from my chosen selection.  I bring that bottle to the LA and request the correct type, which usually shows up within hours.  

Seems recently we often get the wrong election as the original selection is not available.   

M

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Since beer is not on the list (at any number or points) I suspect the Concierge was doing  JamesEM a favor.  I wouldn't count on it in the future.   

Just a side note, it would NEVER occur to me to ask for an item that was not even on the list.  Why can't we be satisfied with what is offered?

M

Well good for you.  It must be amazing to never ask for anything not on a list. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I have way too many beach towels and several of the new tote bags and toiletry bags is there any thing else ?

Do you like the toiletry bag? I just ordered it as one of my 3 gifts on Oasis next week.

26 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Do you like the toiletry bag? I just ordered it as one of my 3 gifts on Oasis next week.

Their very nice but a bit smaller than I expected. I have 6 so far. Will be onboard Explorer next week and will see what the LA might offer.

1 hour ago, jean87510 said:

Well good for you.  It must be amazing to never ask for anything not on a list. 

Not really. Why would someone request some random  item not on the list.   RCCL offers specific items from which to choose. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

16 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Seems recently we often get the wrong election as the original selection is not available.   

M

True...but may times...not happy with their selection.   I would rather choose the alternative.  

15 hours ago, Ashland said:

I have way too many beach towels and several of the new tote bags and toiletry bags is there any thing else ?

Wine!!!  Consumed and does not have to take up room in my suitcase when we leave.  😉 

15 hours ago, Ashland said:

Their very nice but a bit smaller than I expected. I have 6 so far. Will be onboard Explorer next week and will see what the LA might offer.

6? Are you giving them away as Christmas gifts? 

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2024 at 5:21 PM, ckrobyn said:

How do you order your choices? We normally just wait and then exchange onboard!

On 2/18/2024 at 8:05 AM, ckrobyn said:

6? Are you giving them away as Christmas gifts? 

I've been getting the beach bag. I need to remember to call and change to toiletry bag. The attached is the beach bag. Its folded into the small bag in front. Lol once unfolded it never folds back so you can put it back in. 

43 minutes ago, IsanTom said:

How do you order your choices? We normally just wait and then exchange onboard!

As above ... you have to call crown and anchor. 

20240222_104516293.jpeg

Edited by firefly333