Safety video/Muster 2.0 in Celebrity app?

We received an email regarding preparing for our cruise, and the email stated we can start Muster 2.0 in the app (see screenshot). Anyone know where to find this in the app? I've looked all over and can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.18232eca9592bc2829da2a3f66f54153.png

It appears that you will only see this "..once you're on board..", which leads me to believe that the app changes slightly when connected to the ship's WiFi, in that additional features appear in the app that don't appear when not on board. So the email appears to be a bit misleading.

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

It has shown up in the app day of boarding.

Yes.

You start the process prior to boarding, but the last step is completed on board when you report to your Muster station to check in. It's really easy peasy. 😊

• Like 3

The muster 2.0 is often not available until a couple hours prior to boarding.   Not to worry.  After on the ship you can watch it on your TV or you phone.   Once complete just go to you Muster Station and have you card scanned that you completed your Muster Drill.

I usually start looking for the safety video in the app around 9am the morning of embarkation (it can show up anytime mid-morning).  When it has a spot show a check mark that you watched it, you know it is ready.  Then step two is just to check in at your actual muster station which is usually the first thing we do on our way to our cabin to drop off our carry on luggage.

There are some things that do show up once your connected to the ships wifi.  Like your account balance.  I use a VPN and with the VPN active I can't see my account balance, I have to disable VPN to see.

On 3/16/2024 at 1:24 PM, wrk2cruise said:

There are some things that do show up once your connected to the ships wifi.  Like your account balance.  I use a VPN and with the VPN active I can't see my account balance, I have to disable VPN to see.

Yep!  That's because you have an incompatible IP address as far as the ship is concerned and your VPN is "tunneling" all your traffic to the outside world.  By design.

1 minute ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yep!  That's because you have an incompatible IP address as far as the ship is concerned and your VPN is "tunneling" all your traffic to the outside world.  By design.

Yes I fully understand.  I posted as a hint to others who may be using a VPN and wondering why certain functionality on the app doesn't work.

1 minute ago, wrk2cruise said:

Yes I fully understand.  I posted as a hint to others who may be using a VPN and wondering why certain functionality on the app doesn't work.

I would be willing to bet that anybody savvy enough (technically) to be using a VPN will be fully aware of possible issues.  But...certainly not a bad thing to post the reminder!