Anytime Dining Question

We have booked anytime dining on a 7 night cruise.

I have downloaded the app, when I try to reserve any of the 4 main dining rooms they are fully booked (one has a 9pm slot free).

As I have *anytime* dining does this mean I can just turn up and do not need to reserve on the app at all?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Nodrog2024 said:

We have booked anytime dining on a 7 night cruise.

I have downloaded the app, when I try to reserve any of the 4 main dining rooms they are fully booked (one has a 9pm slot free).

As I have *anytime* dining does this mean I can just turn up and do not need to reserve on the app at all?

Thanks

You just show up at the dining room of your choice when you want to eat.  If you find a particular server you really like, you can ask to be seated in that area on other evenings.  No need for reservations.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 8:21 PM, keesar said:

You just show up at the dining room of your choice when you want to eat.  If you find a particular server you really like, you can ask to be seated in that area on other evenings.  No need for reservations.

Sorry, question again.  On the app, ALL 4 dining rooms are now status *sold out* . I wanted to triple check that I can 100% just rock up anytime I want (during opening hours) to any of the 4 dining rooms? 

1 hour ago, Nodrog2024 said:

Sorry, question again.  On the app, ALL 4 dining rooms are now status *sold out* . I wanted to triple check that I can 100% just rock up anytime I want (during opening hours) to any of the 4 dining rooms? 

Yes

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Same. 

Yes, you can just walk up to any of the 4 MDRs at the time you want to dine.  Called Anytime Dining.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

In the app it states the below (which kind of contradicts the idea of any time dining) so I was worried:

*Guests with Anytime Dining must reserve their dining time in the pre-cruise planner after completing their reservation.*
Edited by Nodrog2024
Additional info