smoking at coco cay

You should know better than to ask this question here on CC. Go to FB and ask so you don't get criticized by the TONS of rude, privileged folk that have taken over these boards.

40 posts after the message has been answered, it continues, the real addiction is being a Keyboard Warrior! 🙂 I will only smoke on a ship when it becomes legal! 

308037605_10225371953783523_2964909692959956309_n.jpg

On 3/19/2024 at 10:58 PM, DennysDad said:

Not a chance. Where is the surgeon general's warning on a bottle of perfume. 

True, but strong perfume was a trigger for me to get a horrible migraine headache that lasted days. But it was my responsibility to move away from that.

On 3/20/2024 at 7:47 AM, pyrateslife4me84 said:

That is patently false. Show me the perfume-induced emphysema or lung cancer patients. 80% of lung cancer related deaths are thought to be caused by smoking. 

On 3/19/2024 at 10:47 PM, sdear said:

So does the perfume and aftershave that people bathe themselves in daily.   Those fumes are just as detrimental to people with lung conditions as smoking is!   

Actually the damage of second hand perfume in no way resembles the dangers of second hand smoke. 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 6:47 PM, toxicfairy said:

I don't understand why non smokers have to be so mean when answering.  I don't smoke and I have asthma but that doesn't give me the right to be mean or judge what others enjoy. I don't drink but I don't complain about the drunk people. 

When I was young smoking was done in hospitals, restaurants and every where in between. Just be glad it's not like that anymore. 

To the OP just find the designated areas and stay away from grumpy people.

Other people's drinking habits will not cause me to have an asthma attack. Other people's smoking will.