Allure connecting cabins deck 9 interior Central Park view re-classified

Hi there - my first post here so hope this is ok? Has anyone been on Allure of the Seas recently in a interior Central Park view room with connecting doors - cabins 9199, 9601, 9211, 9213,  9231, 9233, 9243, 9245,9251, 9253, 9599, 9601, 9613, 9611, 9631, 9633, 9643, 9645, 9651 or 9663? I have booked a pair of cabins for next year and initially told they had a window and now being told they don’t. I have two official deck plans one showing all rooms at the same category and then a more recent one showing the cabins listed above as just interior rooms (smaller and no window). I can’t believe they would make the rooms smaller and take out the window as part of a refurb. If anyone has stayed on allure in any of these cabins recently I would love to hear your opinion. 😀

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Thirsker said:

I can’t believe they would make the rooms smaller and take out the window as part of a refurb.

Welcome to CC.

The existing cabins are very unlikely to be physically modified. They might be recategorized.

Edited by Biker19

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Thirsker said:

That’s what I am hoping (fingers crossed). Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

They periodically recategorize the sub-categories in given stateroom categories for pricing purposes. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We were in connecting Central Park 9591 and 9593 on the Allure a few years ago and loved those rooms.  Central to everything and YES they had widows with a nice area that was like a window seat.  Room felt larger than most standard connecting interiors.  I can't imagine them boarding up the windows or something and classifying them as regular interiors 🙂

Thank you everyone for your helpful replies. These cabins are classed as just interior connecting cabins (minus central park) not interior central park view - so in the same group as the true interior connecting cabins at the front of the ship. In my case they are cheaper than the Central Park interior (as you would expect) so a good deal  

No experience with Allure but last May we booked "connecting interior" cabins on deck 9.  Our kids are adults so we didn't need the connecting door really but the square footage was more for these so that's what we booked. We were very pleasantly surprised by the window and window seat! They were not classed as having any sort of view and the images on the website did not show any window.  I *think* we were in 9199 and 9201, but that could be wrong...and again, Oasis not Allure but I'm betting this is the same situation.  

We have had connecting multiple Central Park View cabins on deck nine.  Never a problem.  Has a big picture window- and lots of light.  We do these cabins when bringing grandchildren- love them and a great value!  Check deck 8- we like cabins over retail shops- Enjoy

HI:   We just got booked cabin 8415 for 4/8/24.  We did an inside guarantee and thats what they gave us.  Does anyone know if you can see anything out in cabin 8415?   Thank you

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, lolaletu said:

HI:   We just got booked cabin 8415 for 4/8/24.  We did an inside guarantee and thats what they gave us.  Does anyone know if you can see anything out in cabin 8415?   Thank you

No you cannot.  It's in the upper left of the photo below.  Not a bad location though.  Easy access to Central Park on your same deck

It is a connecting cabin.  Hopefully you have no noise issues from neighbors next door. Not normally something to worry about but you never know

image.thumb.png.9c37f78db244232521f73640006ace1b.png

Edited by The Fun Researcher

1 hour ago, lolaletu said:

Call and ask to change rooms to connecting insides on deck 9 if there are any available

image.thumb.png.bf336a6ac3d518ba222fe4c1f80fbc9b.png

HI everyone:  Thanks for getting back to me so fast - I did see some available rooms on deck 9 (same category I'm in), Cabin 9145, 9545, 9551, 9537, I was just wondering if because they are on Deck 9 I know that we would get a window overlooking Central Park?  What do you think?  Thanks, Louise

5 minutes ago, lolaletu said:

HI everyone:  Thanks for getting back to me so fast - I did see some available rooms on deck 9 (same category I'm in), Cabin 9145, 9545, 9551, 9537, I was just wondering if because they are on Deck 9 I know that we would get a window overlooking Central Park?  What do you think?  Thanks, Louise

Those rooms on 9 are great.  I would change in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lolaletu said:

If it's the same category you will get the same window or no window connecting inside.