Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades on March 24, 2024

15 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Yes it does.  My feed is buffering, but I hesitate to reload it as I might be subjected to the 2 minute advert again.

Are you sure it's really a full unstoppable ad?  Check the bottom of your screen for a slider like the gray bar:

image.thumb.png.1cdbc9f23ddbd1b5d3d113c601a65c14.png

You should be able to see ads on both sides of the picture, and if not you should be able to slide the view further to the right.  That's where the "Skip Ads" option shows up.

Roy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Are you sure it's really a full unstoppable ad?  Check the bottom of your screen for a slider like the gray bar:

You should be able to see ads on both sides of the picture, and if not you should be able to slide the view further to the right.  That's where the "Skip Ads" option shows up.

Roy

Yes, it was a full 2 minute ad, a Tik Tok piece that showed a young woman who was modeling a black dress, asking people to say whether they liked it or not.  There was no way I could get around it, as there wasn't a "Skip Ad" button.  Today at least I have that option - not yesterday.  And yesterday as well I had 2 x 30 second ads I had to view before the webcam came back when I rebooted.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ger_77 said:

Yes, it was a full 2 minute ad, a Tik Tok piece that showed a young woman who was modeling a black dress, asking people to say whether they liked it or not.  There was no way I could get around it, as there wasn't a "Skip Ad" button.  Today at least I have that option - not yesterday.  And yesterday as well I had 2 x 30 second ads I had to view before the webcam came back when I rebooted.

Canadian tariff? 🙂

• Haha 1