Live from Celebrity Apex - March 30-April 6 2024/ Western Caribbean / Key West, Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman

JP350

Posted (edited)
LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

JP350 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Hi all, first live thread for me , and first time on an edge class ship. We’ll be on celebrity apex, in a prime ocean view room, and leaving Port Everglades on Saturday March 30. We’re leaving what I guess would be this morning, the 29th, (I’m up late packing last minute again),driving down from Atlanta and staying in Orlando for the night. We can’t wait to try this new class of ship and if y'all have any questions about the ship or things onboard don’t hesitate to ask. We’ll definitely be sharing lots of pictures!! It’s always a great day to be cruising!

Edited by JP350
  • Like 9

• JP350 changed the title to Live from Celebrity Apex - March 30-April 6 2024/ Western Caribbean / Key West, Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman
11 hours ago, JP350 said:

Hi all, first live thread for me , and first time on an edge class ship. We’ll be on celebrity apex, in a prime ocean view room, and leaving Port Everglades on Saturday March 30. We’re leaving what I guess would be this morning, the 29th, (I’m up late packing last minute again),driving down from Atlanta and staying in Orlando for the night. We can’t wait to try this new class of ship and if y'all have any questions about the ship or things onboard don’t hesitate to ask. We’ll definitely be sharing lots of pictures!! It’s always a great day to be cruising!

Thanks for posting your live report.    I love reading every Live Report as I learn so much fromr each person's personal perspective.    Have a great time.

• Like 1