Aqua Class Complimentary classes on 13 day cruise

I searched, not very well I know but I have not been in AQ for a while, before covid, and I know it says free classes, does anyone know how many that entails.  I think it's 3 pp in the room or is it 6.  I am on the 13 day TA on Silhouette coming up and will be using them to make time flow by and relax.  

11 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

6 for 12 night and longer.. according to the webpage

That's what I kind of thought, thanks for the info....do you have a link to the web page been looking for it for the past week, my search skills are weak as usual.  

9 hours ago, bikerunner said:

That's what I kind of thought, thanks for the info....do you have a link to the web page been looking for it for the past week, my search skills are weak as usual.  

I found it once but can't seem to again

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2024 at 4:51 AM, gold1953 said:

Found it finally

AquaClass® guests receive complimentary access to the Persian Garden (available on Millennium Series & Solstice Series) and SEA Thermal Suite (available on Edge Series), the spa relaxation lounge, dining in Blu Restaurant, complimentary fitness classes* and a personal Spa Concierge.

The comforts of AquaClass® extend to your stateroom as well. AquaClass® staterooms are a sanctuary for the modern traveler. All AquaClass® staterooms include a spacious private veranda, Exhale® bedding, a pillow menu, premium bath amenities, a massaging showerhead, in-room fitness amenities, and yoga mats.

*Complimentary fitness classes of choice vary by cruise length:

• Cruises 5 nights or less = 2 classes

• Cruises 6–11 nights = 3 classes

• Cruises 12 Nights+ = 6 classes

1 hour ago, AC Stew said:

Elite+ (and Zenith) will get a free fitness class as well. Last time I was in Aqua, I was able to add that additional class to my AQ allotment. 

Thats good to know,  I have the 6 for the TA which should be all I need.  Wont be on Celebrity for at least a few years after this cruise as have other lines and travels booked out thru 2026 at this point and Im guessing thru 2027 as we plan on doing Antartica in Jan/Feb 2027 on Scenic or Seaborn.  

1 hour ago, AC Stew said:

Elite+ (and Zenith) will get a free fitness class as well. Last time I was in Aqua, I was able to add that additional class to my AQ allotment. 

I have never seen this for elite plus

• Like 1

I know it says 6 classes (e.g., yoga) on a 12 day cruise however, we were in Aqua on a 12 day cruise and when we asked the person in the fitness center said 3.

We didn't question the answer because in the end my wife only found 1 class that fit her schedule.

1 hour ago, LB_NJ said:

I know it says 6 classes (e.g., yoga) on a 12 day cruise however, we were in Aqua on a 12 day cruise and when we asked the person in the fitness center said 3.

We didn't question the answer because in the end my wife only found 1 class that fit her schedule.

Ill just save where the info is on Celebrity site so in case I don't have issues, I would guess the person in the fitness class might not be aware of the 12+ day cruise info, would just escalate it to the spa director.  Celebrity does not do many over 12 day + cruises anymore so would make sense that staff is not fully aware of the extras.  

19 hours ago, 39august said:

Elite Plus? Where can I find this on line, please?

I just double checked to confirm. Yes indeed, Elite Plus and Zenith are entitled to one free class!

- Go to the Celebrity website (no need to login). 

- Click onto Captain's Club Tiers and Benefits.

- Scroll down a bit to "Full List: View All Benefits."

- You'll bring up the grid that displays the complete listing of all tier benefits.

- Look towards the bottom of the page to the SPA listing.

- You'll see "One complimentary fitness class (yoga,Pilates,spin) for Elite Plus and Zenith.

Not all instructors will inform you of this benefit. I'd suggest you copy the benefit grid page to bring with you. I frequently take advantage of this much appreciated perk.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, mtnsofthemoon11 said:

Just seeking clarification that the free classes are the live ones in the fitness center correct (not some ki d of in room video)?  We are Aqua Class coming up (10) day and I am looking forward to taking free classes.

Thanks

They are the in class/fitness center ones.   I did a few and they are not great.   They get you moving. 

• Thanks 1