Horizon / (*Not) Live / Solo - May - 25 - June - 2024...

Well this was a nice surprise. When we lost “mom,” as you all remember I was cleaning out a closet and was told to take anything I wanted. This thing wasn’t really my style but I thought maybe it would net me a ten-spot at the local consignment shop. 

Packing for this cruise I realized it was still taking up space in my special shirt closet. Lo and behold, it fit my roller bag so I just tossed it in. I brought it to the onboard art auction today and sold it for $1800. Found money and this cruise is officially paid for!IMG_4114.thumb.jpeg.a30cadade99a55519d44915cd4d8346c.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Haha 20

1 hour ago, KmomChicago said:

Well this was a nice surprise. When we lost “mom,” as you all remember I was cleaning out a closet and was told to take anything I wanted. This thing wasn’t really my style but I thought maybe it would net me a ten-spot at the local consignment shop. 

Packing for this cruise I realized it was still taking up space in my special shirt closet. Lo and behold, it fit my roller bag so I just tossed it in. I brought it to the onboard art auction today and sold it for $1800. Found money and this cruise is officially paid for!IMG_4114.thumb.jpeg.a30cadade99a55519d44915cd4d8346c.jpeg

Nice!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 4:13 PM, sid_9169 said:

We're moving... I'm about to engage airplane mode, and we'll continue in a week and one day from now. Until then, thanks to all of you following along, and hopefully you'll return to see what happens... Peace.........

26 minutes ago, PrincessPatti said:

So, quick question.  How many pages do you think we can get this non-review to before Sid returns?

Well when @sid_9169 officially went through the CC transfer portal over to the other side on Saturday 5/25 at 4;13pm, that was post #218 on page 9. So we have since added 140 more posts on nearly 6 more pages.

Edited by Destiny0315
  • Like 14

14 minutes ago, PrincessPatti said:

So, quick question.  How many pages do you think we can get this non-review to before Sid returns?

It depends on our wit and determination!

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

It depends on our wit and determination!

I would suggest all posters since Sid went dark have proved themselves to have “wit!” and “grit!”

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Cscomedygrl said:

Day at the salt mine wrapping up and heading out for a walkabout soon. Have zero walking around money in my pockets for limes. Straight tequila tonight it is. Wednesday nights aren't the same now that Survivor is over for the season, so will have to throw in an old DVD and call it a day/night. 

This is absolutely perfect! But, what gourmet meal did he have? Those Ruben sandwiches he made a while back looked pretty delish! 

21 minutes ago, pbxtech said:

What about Free Lunch Friday? Only 2 more Days.

I love those posts! Hmmmm….im gonna go with some kind of pizza place they order from, and he’s going to have a crazy, unique kind of personal pizza…let’s say a bourbon bbq fig…bbq chicken, figs, bourbon bbq drizzle…something crazy like that. Oh we gotta give it cheese….lets do something fancy, Gorgonzola!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

This is absolutely perfect! But, what gourmet meal did he have? Those Ruben sandwiches he made a while back looked pretty delish! 

I was thinking sardines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So I was planning on checking out Serenity and the hot tubs.  Human cess pools. No way I was getting in that. So I strolled back to my room and the door was open.  Cabin was filled with security people.  Apparently my cabin steward called for a safety check as my snoozing sign has been on all week.  I not so politely told them to leave and now I am sanitizing my cabin again.  Time for another drink or three. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 24

Posted (edited)

He is gonna open up cruise critic expecting to see page 9, maybe 10 and be like what the ????

I bet we make it to at least page 20?????

And the room was spinning like a roulette wheel " Place yer bets Place yer bets"

Edited by Prometheus1
addendum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

I love those posts! Hmmmm….im gonna go with some kind of pizza place they order from, and he’s going to have a crazy, unique kind of personal pizza…let’s say a bourbon bbq fig…bbq chicken, figs, bourbon bbq drizzle…something crazy like that. Oh we gotta give it cheese….lets do something fancy, Gorgonzola!

Put some sardines on top!!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Was finally able to get a seat at Alchemy as it has been clogged up with blue cards. My bartender friend Juan Immediately saw me sit down and looked after my thirst promptly. 

I'm now listening to a couple of blue cards complain that their drinks are too strong. Someone stick a pencil in my ear!

IMG_0778-1030x565.thumb.webp.825d7dea97585b81bb7913961e3794fa.webp

Edited by coondog99
  • Like 3
  • Haha 24