Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

If RCI is counting on this project to be completed on time, it may affect the deployment as bigger ships (including O and I class) no longer need to go to Europe:

Grand Bahama Shipyard to become world's largest cruise repair facility (seatrade-cruise.com)

True, in past many times Ships have gone over/back just to Dry Dock even w/o passengers. The down time and Cheap as TA are asking likely less Ships returning to Europe.

20 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

True, in past many times Ships have gone over/back just to Dry Dock even w/o passengers. The down time and Cheap as TA are asking likely less Ships returning to Europe.

TAs aren't the bargain they used to be.  They are very popular now.

• Like 1

Just now, Another_Critic said:

Last couple I checked weren't bad, though were with C&A Discounts, less then $100 day for me Solo in Balcony. Like with most Cruises prices start going up after release but on TA'a not like some the others that double within couple months and still over yr from Sailing. It would be interesting see amt profit made/lost on all the Sea Days compared to equal Sea/Port or all Port

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

If you filter cruiseplum for lowest cost per day, the list starts with nothing but TAs. The Odyssey TA in Nov is an outlier, like the summer ones via Iceland.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

If RCI is counting on this project to be completed on time, it may affect the deployment as bigger ships (including O and I class) no longer need to go to Europe:

Grand Bahama Shipyard to become world's largest cruise repair facility (seatrade-cruise.com)

It will be interesting to see what happens with the ships in the Pacific/Asia areas. Will they still go to Singapore for a dry dock? 

On 8/31/2024 at 11:41 AM, Another_Critic said:

My October 2025 TA is cheaper than my January '25 cruise (11-day on Odyssey).

• Like 1

Nothing is the bargain it used to be.  Relative to some cruise home ports though, many TA's still look pretty attractive on a price per night basis. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2024 at 5:41 PM, Another_Critic said:

There's still some great deals out there,  booked Allure for February 25  Last week, offer still running,    with C&A discount on a Gty Balcony £574 pp $100 OBC

Called Royal to get the obc

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, tonygcharles said:

There's still some great deals out there,  booked Allure for February 25  Last week, offer still running,    with C&A discount on a Gty Balcony £574 pp $100 OBC

Called Royal to get the obc

A TA in February? How fun!🤢🥶

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2024 at 10:51 AM, smokeybandit said:

Hopefully RC won't be far behind. Granted, 95% of it will probably be the same as last year's schedule, but still.

Same as it ever was….same as it ever was….

• Haha 2

Galveston is absolutely convinced icon moves there in 2026. There are bloggers out with all the reasons and many threads, even a guy saying he wants to put together the first cruise group when icon arrives.

The garage at the terminal added icon to the selections where you pick which ship you are on as a for instance that people behind the scenes have been told icon is coming. Many bloggers up, I'm ignoring. They can have icon when I guess its legend coming to florida. Too expensive. 

• Haha 1

At the moment Royal doesn’t do dry docks during the Northern Hemisphere Summer. 
So will the new Freeport Drydock facility be year round?

I assume Celebrity snd other Royal companies ships etc are using it also.

Anyone got any thoughts on this subject?

8 minutes ago, springaussie said:

At the moment Royal doesn’t do dry docks during the Northern Hemisphere Summer. 
So will the new Freeport Drydock facility be year round?

I assume Celebrity snd other Royal companies ships etc are using it also.

Anyone got any thoughts on this subject?

Also owned by Carnival so expect to see their ships in there.   It will be year round 

5 minutes ago, Ken at the beach said:

Also owned by Carnival so expect to see their ships in there.   It will be year round 

Thanks

I didn’t realise it was shared ownership! 

Edited by springaussie

No freaking kidding.  The prices for the Allure WB TA next year were waaaaay higher than what we paid for our Wonder TA in 2022.  I'm almost paying more for a Jr. Suite than what we paid for our Owners Suite on Wonder.  I was shocked how much more expensive the prices were. 

7 minutes ago, Teeara said:

No freaking kidding.  The prices for the Allure WB TA next year were waaaaay higher than what we paid for our Wonder TA in 2022.  I'm almost paying more for a Jr. Suite than what we paid for our Owners Suite on Wonder.  I was shocked how much more expensive the prices were. 

They start out very reasonable, but once you get under a year out the prices double. Definitely something to book early. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

They start out very reasonable, but once you get under a year out the prices double. Definitely something to book early. 

Allure WB TA next year prices for the past year. Most other TAs are similar.

image.thumb.png.52b6fbe0d130bb354d8cbb6eb195a227.png

Voyager TA leaving this fall:

image.thumb.png.cbf692f9a7bfa4d4ca78ae4d048d1fe1.png

Edited by Biker19

37 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Allure WB TA next year prices for the past year. Most other TAs are similar.

image.thumb.png.52b6fbe0d130bb354d8cbb6eb195a227.png

Voyager TA leaving this fall:

image.thumb.png.cbf692f9a7bfa4d4ca78ae4d048d1fe1.png

Interesting. Odyssey 4/2025 started out $1600 for 5D refundable and is now almost double. $500 higher even for nonrefundable. Similar trends for Independence and Explorer next spring. The fall return trip on Odyssey is starting to climb as well, by about $600 so far. Guess it depends on the ship 🤷🏻‍♀️