Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

On 7/1/2024 at 11:01 AM, Jumping Cruiser said:

Los Angeles, California - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Lots of bookings for Navigator for 2026. The deployment looks to remain the same as in 25/26 with lots of short sailings and a few longer cruises over the summer months. Quantum then joins after her Summer season in Alaska.

May 26:

1st - Navigator OTS

4th - Quantum OTS & Navigator OTS

8th - Navigator OTS

11th - Navigator OTS

15th - Navigator OTS

18th - Navigator OTS

22nd - Navigator OTS

29th - Navigator OTS

June 26:

1st - Navigator OTS

5th - Navigator OTS

12th - Navigator OTS

15th - Navigator OTS

19th - Navigator OTS

26th - Navigator OTS

29th - Navigator OTS

July 26:

3rd - Navigator OTS

10th - Navigator OTS

13th - Navigator OTS

17th - Navigator OTS

24th - Navigator OTS

27th - Navigator OTS

31st - Navigator OTS

August 26:

3rd - Navigator OTS

7th - Navigator OTS

14th - Navigator OTS

17th - Navigator OTS

21st - Navigator OTS

28th - Navigator OTS

31st - Navigator OTS

September 26:

4th - Navigator OTS

11th - Navigator OTS

14th - Navigator OTS

18th - Navigator OTS

21st - Navigator OTS

25th - Navigator OTS

28th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

30th - Quantum OTS

October 26:

2nd - Navigator OTS

6th - Quantum OTS

9th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

12th - Navigator OTS

14th - Quantum OTS

16th - Navigator OTS

20th - Quantum OTS

23rd - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

26th - Navigator OTS

28th - Quantum OTS

30th - Navigator OTS

November 26:

2nd - Navigator OTS

3rd - Quantum OTS

6th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

11th - Quantum OTS

13th - Navigator OTS

16th - Navigator OTS

17th - Quantum OTS

20th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

25th - Quantum OTS

27th - Navigator OTS

30th - Navigator OTS

December 26:

1st - Quantum OTS

4th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

9th - Quantum OTS

11th - Navigator OTS

14th - Navigator OTS

15th - Quantum OTS

18th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS

21st - Navigator OTS

23rd - Quantum OTS

28th - Navigator OTS

29th - Quantum OTS

It is nice to see Quantum settling into alternating 6 and 8 night cruises in the Fall of 2026. The Quantum itineraries out of LA starting in Fall of 2025 are a horrible kluge of short sailings with no imagination at all. I wonder what the ports may be for the 8 night sailings?

• Like 3

On 7/1/2024 at 2:25 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

St Maarten, Caribbean - Port Schedule (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Your first look at summer Caribbean ships for 2026! Lots of bookings over the summer for Oasis, Star, Serenade, Icon and Independence. Serenade looks to be on shorter cruises, Icon/Star deployment remains the same, Oasis/Independence have mainly a 4-week calling pattern.

May 26:

3rd - Jewel OTS

5th - Adventure OTS & Icon OTS

6th - Oasis OTS & Serenade OTS

7th - Star OTS

11th - Serenade OTS

14th - Star OTS

19th - Serenade OTS & Icon OTS

25th - Serenade OTS

June 26:

2nd - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

3rd - Oasis OTS

4th - Star OTS

8th - Independence OTS & Serenade OTS

16th - Serenade OTS

22nd - Serenade OTS

25th - Star OTS

30th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

July 26:

1st - Oasis OTS

6th - Serenade OTS & Independence OTS

14th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

16th - Star OTS

20th - Serenade OTS

28th - Serenade OTS

29th - Oasis OTS

August 26:

3rd - Independence OTS & Serenade OTS

4th - Icon OTS

6th - Star OTS
11th - Serenade OTS

17th - Serenade OTS

25th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

26th - Oasis OTS

27th - Star OTS

31st - Serenade OTS

September 26:

8th - Serenade OTS

14th - Serenade OTS

15th - Icon OTS

17th - Star OTS

22nd - Serenade OTS

23rd - Oasis OTS

28th - Serenade OTS

October 26:

6th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

8th - Star OTS

12th - Serenade OTS

20th - Serenade OTS

26th - Serenade OTS

27th - Icon OTS 

29th - Star OTS

ugh, not up yet on cruisingpower...

2 hours ago, eel said:

It is nice to see Quantum settling into alternating 6 and 8 night cruises in the Fall of 2026. The Quantum itineraries out of LA starting in Fall of 2025 are a horrible kluge of short sailings with no imagination at all. I wonder what the ports may be for the 8 night sailings?

I don't see any 8 nighters. Just the same 3/4/5/6 nighters.

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I would like to know why Royal doesn’t do Hawaii cruises from Los Angeles?

We did a 15-night Hawaii round trip on Radiance on 2008.....still my favorite.

Current Hawaii cruises are shorter and don't call at many ports

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

We did a 15-night Hawaii round trip on Radiance on 2008.....still my favorite.

Current Hawaii cruises are shorter and don't call at many ports

The only Hawaii cruises done by Royal now are the repositioning ones from Sydney and Vancouver with hardly any Hawaiian Ports. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Carnival scatters in some 14 nighters to Hawaii among its 3/4 night cattle calls.

With two ships in LA now, you'd think RC would give Hawaii a shot again.

Yeah but Royals Bread and Butter now is Icon and Ships doing 3-4 niters. I've been doing 15-16nite Panama Canals(Booked Early) for same as a 7 nite on Icon or about the same as two 4nite Caribbean Cruises

On 7/1/2024 at 7:32 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

From current port bookings, it doesn’t look like they will take advantage of Liberty being a ‘warm-weather’ ship in 2026 either and will continue to offer ‘cold’ cruises like they are on Indy in 25. Can’t they actually listen to what the UK market are looking for!

I just wish they would have more longer cruises from Southampton. Next Summer is abysmal.

Mostly 5/7 night cruises plus a few 9 night. Just one 12 night. 

None of the 14 nights down into the Med they've had in the past.

Most Brits have 4 to 6 weeks annual holiday plus a lot of retired folk like to sail from their local port with no flying, so the longer cruises are very popular.  Seems like they are giving away the UK market share to other cruise lines.

Makes me wonder what RC UK office is doing to fight our corner 🤔 

Fingers crossed things improve summer of '26

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, sgmn said:

I just wish they would have more longer cruises from Southampton. Next Summer is abysmal.

Most Brits have 4 to 6 weeks annual holiday plus a lot of retired folk like to sail from their local port with no flying, so the longer cruises are very popular.  Seems like they are giving away the UK market share to other cruise lines.

As discussed in many threads on here, Royal’s current strategy is short cruises on repetitive itineraries aimed at families and long weekenders.

They’re trying to push the retired folk who want long cruises and interesting itineraries over to Celebrity.

And it’s clear from the downgrade from Anthem to Independence and soon Liberty that Royal doesn’t see the UK as a key market any more. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

It’s not just the UK market, it’s Europe overall. There are the odd start of season or end of season longer cruise but everything else in the med is 7 days loops. 
I don’t like it but I don’t blame RC in a way. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Minimal effort required for them. Rinse and repeat itineraries which are sailing full or close to it. If you take customer satisfaction out of the equation, why would they bother changing. Especially if people are willing to pay the eye watering Summer 2025 rates. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Billy Baltic said:

It’s not just the UK market, it’s Europe overall. There are the odd start of season or end of season longer cruise but everything else in the med is 7 days loops. 
I don’t like it but I don’t blame RC in a way. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Minimal effort required for them. Rinse and repeat itineraries which are sailing full or close to it. If you take customer satisfaction out of the equation, why would they bother changing. Especially if people are willing to pay the eye watering Summer 2025 rates. 

This may be true for summer sailings, but looking at the remainder of the year, except school holidays, not so much. Everything from Enchantment to Symphony, Caribbean to Mediterranean, they seem to have a hard time filling ships. These are 7 day sailings which should be an easy sell. Right now Symphony sailings after final payment are still showing 30+ GS and 20+ CLS available on cruising power. There are even 3 Star class suites available which is unheard of this close to a sailing. And this has been with prices being very low, yet they raised the fares last week, probably gearing up for the holiday sale to make it look like a major price drop.  Sometimes I think RC counts too many chickens before hatching. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

This may be true for summer sailings, but looking at the remainder of the year, except school holidays, not so much. Everything from Enchantment to Symphony, Caribbean to Mediterranean, they seem to have a hard time filling ships. These are 7 day sailings which should be an easy sell. Right now Symphony sailings after final payment are still showing 30+ GS and 20+ CLS available on cruising power. There are even 3 Star class suites available which is unheard of this close to a sailing. And this has been with prices being very low, yet they raised the fares last week, probably gearing up for the holiday sale to make it look like a major price drop.  Sometimes I think RC counts too many chickens before hatching. 

I’m delighted to hear that. Perhaps after a period of sailing with less numbers they’ll reduce the prices for off peak and that will attract some of the more flexible people out of peak times. 
My wife works in education so we have to take our holidays between end of June and end of August. For 2025 we have no plans to cruise for the first time in several years (Covid aside). As much as we enjoy it we just can’t justify the prices. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

I’m delighted to hear that. Perhaps after a period of sailing with less numbers they’ll reduce the prices for off peak and that will attract some of the more flexible people out of peak times. 
My wife works in education so we have to take our holidays between end of June and end of August. For 2025 we have no plans to cruise for the first time in several years (Covid aside). As much as we enjoy it we just can’t justify the prices. 

That’s rough…one of my closest friends is a school social worker and has the same problem with limited vacation times. 

Once cruising stops being an economical way to travel, as it seems to be headed, many people will seek other vacation types. Those who have cruised over the years have seen a significant number of places around the world and know where they’d like to spend more time exploring.  Others will simply wait until retirement to cruise off season, and the industry will face the same problems with an aging clientele as they appear to be dealing with now.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I don't see any 8 nighters. Just the same 3/4/5/6 nighters.

13 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree and all are Ensenada and Cabo only stops. 5 & 6 nites are 2-3 days in Cabo

The Fall 2026 port schedule I quoted shows 6 and 8 night gaps between LA stops. What am I missing?

Edit: I went back and saw what I am missing. Oh well, it ain’t happening the way I thought it would.

Edited by eel
  • Like 2

Here's Quantum by cruise length

September 26:

28th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (2 nights)

30th - Quantum OTS  (6)

October 26:

6th - Quantum OTS (3)

9th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (5)

14th - Quantum OTS (6)

20th - Quantum OTS (3)

23rd - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (5)

28th - Quantum OTS (6)

November 26:

3rd - Quantum OTS (3)

6th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (5)

11th - Quantum OTS (6)

17th - Quantum OTS (3)

20th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (4)

25th - Quantum OTS (6)

December 26:

1st - Quantum OTS (3)

4th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (5)

9th - Quantum OTS (6)

15th - Quantum OTS (3)

18th - Navigator OTS & Quantum OTS (5)

23rd - Quantum OTS (6)

29th - Quantum OTS (tbd)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vjmatty said:

We were wanting to do the Med in 2025 but it was all 7 nighters.  Yes we could string some together but then it’s the same entertainment and same menus or repeat.  Royal used to do many 10 to 12 nights in the Med but no longer.  And I’m not seeing low prices….

• Like 4