Is there any way we can see a Booking Confirmation on line?

1 hour ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

Sign in to Holland American, go to manage your Bookings

That lets me manage my cruise, book and order things, print passes and luggage tags, but does not show my booking confirmation (deposit, obc, etc.). The only way I have been able to see that is requesting a copy from TA.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dutchman48 said:

That lets me manage my cruise, book and order things, print passes and luggage tags, but does not show my booking confirmation (deposit, obc, etc.). The only way I have been able to see that is requesting a copy from TA.

+1

27 minutes ago, Tennessee Titan said:

+1

35 minutes ago, Dutchman48 said:

Correct.

• Like 1

You can see the booking on line and a lot, but not all of the information pertaining to that booking, but you cannot see the actual Booking Confirmation Document.  It is emailed directly after making a booking.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

I think you can only see that on line if you booked direct through HAL.

Not even then. 
You have to call the ever-helpful (🤬) 800 number receive a copy on demand. 

• Like 2

I've always received the details by email as a PDF attachment.  It's a pain to have to look those emails up as I get closer to cruise day but I now just file them where I can get to them quickly.  It would be nice if the details were available online but, oh well

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

You can see the booking on line and a lot, but not all of the information pertaining to that booking, but you cannot see the actual Booking Confirmation Document.  It is emailed directly after making a booking.  

Correct - either from TA if you used one or direct from HAL if you didn't. 

20 hours ago, Dutchman48 said:

But it's been my experience that the travel agent sends you their copy not one from Holland America. I'd love to see it from Holland America.

20 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

I think you can only see that on line if you booked direct through HAL.

I believe this to be true. As I mentioned in an earlier thread regarding obc that my travel agent is giving me, Holland America is not able to see them. They can only see the credits that they give you not your traveling agent. That's been my experience anyway.

12 hours ago, LetItSnow said:

I've always received the details by email as a PDF attachment.  It's a pain to have to look those emails up as I get closer to cruise day but I now just file them where I can get to them quickly.  It would be nice if the details were available online but, oh well

If you have them in an email, it ought to be on your local machine or device - or, worst case, on the mail server.

How is logging into your HAL website account to find a booking confirmation faster?

1 hour ago, shadow 123 said:

But it's been my experience that the travel agent sends you their copy not one from Holland America. I'd love to see it from Holland America.

It has been my experience that on the few occasions that I have used a HAL PCC, I received a confirmation email, giving all the booking details.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tampa Girl said:

It has been my experience that on the few occasions that I have used a HAL PCC, I received a confirmation email, giving all the booking details.

You are right but I get better perks with my travel agent. Especially the OBC that  I was mentioning.

Edited by shadow 123

48 minutes ago, Tennessee Titan said:

Information should be current and up to date (ex: OBC credited)

You should get a new confirmation in those cases. My TA sends a copy of their agency's statement and forwards the one that HAL sends to her.

I keep all travel emails in separate folders. One folder for each trip including hotels, flights excursion etc. Easy to set up and keep track of multiple trips.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sea42 said:

I keep all travel emails in separate folders. One folder for each trip including hotels, flights excursion etc. Easy to set up and keep track of multiple trips.

Do something similar, also make folder for each trip but on my computer not in my email.

I print anything pertaining to the trip as pdf and put it in the folder.

• Like 1