Ruby Princess Cabin D737

grak

I haven't stayed in that cabin, so I probably shouldn't have an opinion. But I do anyway! I think the people below on Emerald deck will probably get all the noise. I doubt you'd hear any on Dolphin.

44 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I haven't stayed in that cabin, so I probably shouldn't have an opinion. But I do anyway! I think the people below on Emerald deck will probably get all the noise. I doubt you'd hear any on Dolphin.

Plus club fusion does not have a lot of events after 11:00 unless you are an early to bed person

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grak said:

This aft cabin is one deck above Club Fusion.  How is the noise level?

It's not directly above so no worries....but TBH, I was in the Vista suite on Emerald Deck once and didn't hear anything there either.  

Posted (edited)

I’ve sailed in both D736 and D737. There will be no noise from club fusion. The wake is a bit loud though so that should be considered.  Baja deck is a bit quieter but aloha is my favorite.  The sound of the wake is perfect for me there. That said I’m in D736 for 22 days to Alaska next June. 

They finally stopped allowing crew to smoke on the aft facing promenade. So you won’t have that. There is a small smoking area on the starboard side promenade deck just outside the aft doors but I’ve never been affected by that. 

It’s a great cabin enjoy your time in it !

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 2

We were in that cabin last year for six cruises and didn't hear a thing.  The suite on the port side is directly above the Vista stage so may get some noise.

1 hour ago, BabsinTX said:

We were in that cabin last year for six cruises and didn't hear a thing.  The suite on the port side is directly above the Vista stage so may get some noise.

Nope...  the suite on the port side is above a suite on the Emerald Deck, which is directly above the stage.

On 7/22/2024 at 4:10 PM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I’ve sailed in both D736 and D737. There will be no noise from club fusion. The wake is a bit loud though so that should be considered.  Baja deck is a bit quieter but aloha is my favorite.  The sound of the wake is perfect for me there. That said I’m in D736 for 22 days to Alaska next June. 

They finally stopped allowing crew to smoke on the aft facing promenade. So you won’t have that. There is a small smoking area on the starboard side promenade deck just outside the aft doors but I’ve never been affected by that. 

It’s a great cabin enjoy your time in it !

I agree about the wake being a bit loud.  Not a deal breaker, but I enjoy sipping a top shelf whisky before bed and I do find the higher up, the more relaxing the wake is.  If that is the only wake view left, it is still better than any non-wake view cabin.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

I agree about the wake being a bit loud.  Not a deal breaker, but I enjoy sipping a top shelf whisky before bed and I do find the higher up, the more relaxing the wake is.  If that is the only wake view left, it is still better than any non-wake view cabin.

Absolutely!💯