Cruise to Bermuda

Thinking about booking last minute cruise to Bermuda on the Venezia. We cruise about 3 times a year, to the Caribbean , I just was wondering if this is a good cruise, and whatever other thoughts others may have on this cruise. Thanks.

• Like 1

Bermuda is a great cruise destination! We've been there many times. There is plenty to do and see there. We'll be going back there on the Venezia 8/31. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

29 more days - I can't wait!!

I’ll be on Pride and arriving the day you guys leave. Meet us at Frog and Onion at 1:00 on Wednesday September 4!😸

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

I’ll be on Pride and arriving the day you guys leave. Meet us at Frog and Onion at 1:00 on Wednesday September 4!😸

I won't be on the cruise (I WISH!) - I meant I can't wait for Jeff's Venezia review; we have two cruises booked on it out of Port Canaveral next year. One of these cruises, I hope our paths will cross! 😍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I won't be on the cruise (I WISH!) - I meant I can't wait for Jeff's Venezia review; we have two cruises booked on it out of Port Canaveral next year. One of these cruises, I hope our paths will cross! 😍

I hope so too!!😻

• Like 1

Love going to Bermuda, have gone almost once a year over the past few years. I did Venezia’s US inaugural last year, that review is linked in my signature. 

Theres plenty to do around the island, some fun stuff just at the dockyard, Hamilton is really nice as well. 

• Like 2

SHIP TIME changes by 1 hour to match local bermuda time. Keep an eye out on the time change notice. it will be in the hub app, and is usually a 2am activity that says time change

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

SHIP TIME changes by 1 hour to match local bermuda time. Keep an eye out on the time change notice. it will be in the hub app, and is usually a 2am activity that says time change

Good to know!! Thanks!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We wish you and Mark were joining us on this one. What a party that would have been! 😃

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ID Cruiser said:

Thinking about booking last minute cruise to Bermuda on the Venezia. We cruise about 3 times a year, to the Caribbean , I just was wondering if this is a good cruise, and whatever other thoughts others may have on this cruise. Thanks.

I am also on the 8/31 Venezia cruise. We are looking forward to having 3 days to explore the island. I think this is one of the best Bermuda itineraries. 

I am looking forward to meeting @ninjacat123 and @Jamman54!

• Like 2

Count me in on the 8/31 sailing of the Venezia.  Labor day week go!!

I'm taking my buddy from high school and his wife on their first cruise ever.  I'm solo in an interior cabin, they got the balcony across the hall from me..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TravelE said:

I am also on the 8/31 Venezia cruise. We are looking forward to having 3 days to explore the island. I think this is one of the best Bermuda itineraries. 

I am looking forward to meeting @ninjacat123 and @Jamman54!

10 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

Popular sailing this is working out to be. Also on the 8/31 sailing to Bermuda. Be nice to meet you all

10 hours ago, DanJ said:

We are on the 8-31 Venezia as well. 

3 hours ago, totz808 said:

Count me in on the 8/31 sailing of the Venezia.  Labor day week go!!

I'm taking my buddy from high school and his wife on their first cruise ever.  I'm solo in an interior cabin, they got the balcony across the hall from me..

Wow! Let the games begin!! 😁

• Like 2

If carnival still goes to Bermuda from florida I'll be jumping on. After this sept royal has decided to stop going there from florida. I jumped on the sept royal cruise 2 days ago, only insides and ovs left to book. 1 balcony ultra expensive just showed up. I jumped on that one pushing to pinnacle on rcl, then I'll be back to csrnival where I pushed to diamond last January. Locking in because you never know when a line will change loyalty levels. 

Royal will only go there from baltimore or nj which seems stupid to me. Sounds great carnival still goes from PC. I'm on one that overnights to Bermuda next month but I really want Bermuda. Bad decision royal. I'll have to do carnival. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Trueblueky said:

Ship docks at the Royal Naval Yard. The old fort has shops. You can buy a roundtrip ticket there. Take the bus to Hamilton and the ferry back or vice versa.

This is what I'm being told elsewhere, take the ferry or the bus, both are good and fun and well priced. I got over a month to get my mind in cruise gear. Royal is always cheaper for me than carnival lately because I'm solo and get the solo discount. 25% off published rates. Nothing against carnival other than they cost me more $$$. Booked last thursday. Sent in my proof of stock to get that obc on the cruise. Cover tips. We overnight too at the boat yard.