Sun Princess - Love by Britto - noisy for nearby Vista Suites??

Graycruise

Curious if anyone staying in cabins 17636 or 17637 have found the location noisy due to Love by Britto?  These Vista Suites look great, with a slightly larger balcony, but not sure if the restaurant (and associated foot traffic) would be annoying.

Thanks!!

From my look around I would be amazed if you heard a thing from the restaurant.

There are however private balcony areas for pre dinner  drinks on  the port and starboard side of the restaurant, but there’s only seats for about 8 guests at a time

IMG_7980.jpeg

Edited by Esprit
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, asctony said:

Personally, $79 is too much considering the other SRs are $45.

Our issue is that it looks like one is paying extra for more courses, and we find it difficult to eat more than 2. Ohh…to be 20 again when I could eat 12 courses and walk away hungry!🤤 

8 minutes ago, commodoredave said:

Our issue is that it looks like one is paying extra for more courses, and we find it difficult to eat more than 2. Ohh…to be 20 again when I could eat 12 courses and walk away hungry!🤤 

Small servings and you control how much you eat.  It won’t last if under used.

2 hours ago, asctony said:

So, after we determined it serves SMALL SERVINGS,is it worth $79?

I can only go by what those who've actually eaten there have said, and every review I've read has said it's been amazing.   

YMMV 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, asctony said:

So, after we determined it serves SMALL SERVINGS,is it worth $79?

14 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

I can only go by what those who've actually eaten there have said, and every review I've read has said it's been amazing.   

YMMV 

so, $93 with 18%

I need 10 different items/courses - so $23 per course - 2-3 apps, 2-3 sides, 2-3 mains, 2-3 desserts should cover it.  

3-4 pieces of each choice would be good for us - IF, they are premium bites

so, somewhere between 30-40 bites  - seriously, that would work??

6 minutes ago, voljeep said:

so, $93 with 18%

I need 10 different items/courses - so $23 per course - 2-3 apps, 2-3 sides, 2-3 mains, 2-3 desserts should cover it.  

3-4 pieces of each choice would be good for us - IF, they are premium bites

so, somewhere between 30-40 bites  - seriously, that would work??

Definitely not for everyone!  I’ve seen the photos on fb and am looking forward to it.  After seeing the other SD pics and not being able to book any on my Sun cruise, it is my only extra.

4 hours ago, reedprincess said:

YMMV 

How many people would really admit it was not worth it or overpriced?

I know many people who cruise and every meal is the best they ever had and they were treated like a King and Queen.

Everyone has a choice and opinion. That is the way it should be. 

JMHO - the Specialty Restaurants (SR) are worth $45. Other Cruise lines are charging $60 and up. However, the SRs are not the same quality or service as when they first started. Just like the MDRs are not like they use to be.

I know food has increased in price and will continue to do so. Cruise lines will charge what we will pay.

Princess has the best or lowest SR price of the major lines. They went from $25 to $45 and are moving to $79 to see what we will pay.

Ship facility tours were free. Now they are charging $1xx + for them.

Politically prices are extreme.

People are struggling from pay check to paycheck.Yet the Cruise lines are filling all the cabins plus. Cruise and Air fares are moving up monthly, but we still find a way to partake.

Sorry for venting!

Happy Cruising!

9 hours ago, asctony said:

Princess has the best or lowest SR price of the major lines. They went from $25 to $45 and are moving to $79 to see what we will pay.

I suspect it will happen some day just to prove what a great deal their packages offer. 😉

On 9/10/2024 at 10:39 AM, Esprit said:

From my look around I would be amazed if you heard a thing from the restaurant.

There are however private balcony areas for pre dinner  drinks on  the port and starboard side of the restaurant, but there’s only seats for about 8 guests at a time

We were in 17636 before Love by Britto was active but were definitely concerned about people finding that aft "balcony" around the corner from our balcony.  Especially smokers.  We only had people there one day and it wasn't too bad.  Love by Britto is not a very big restaurant so I wouldn't expect too much foot traffic.  Especially for 17636 because I think the entrance is on the starboard side.  I wouldn't expect people staying on the balcony for too long while they wait for a table.  I would guess that 17636 wouldn't be a problem but I would like someone that did sail since the restaurant opened to let us know.