Water

SC LTC

2 hours ago, SC LTC said:

Going on the NCL JEWEL

does anyone know if water come in bottles or containers? Bought 12-half liters 

Hello @SteLen123 

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask s Cruise Question forum! However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your inquiry was off topic there since it is about a specific cruise line shipYour new thread has been moved to the Norwegian Cruise Line forum where it will be on topicBrowse through the thread titles in this forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you have posted! Please click here Cruise Critic Community for our forum categories. I suggest you put the page link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

They were pop-top (like beer/soda cans) on the Jewel in April on the transpacific from Tokyo to Alaska. The rumor I saw was that they are screw-top on US cruises, pop-top on European. So I assume it depends on where the ship was provisioned. Hopefully those saying screw-top were recently on the Jewel.

Hate the pop-tops, I don't drink it all at once. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SC LTC said:

Going on the NCL JEWEL

does anyone know if water come in bottles or containers? Bought 12-half liters 

The Jewel is sailing Alaska, so you will get the 1 pint (2 cup) canned water source of NCL’s Florida provisioning facility. 
IMG_9096.thumb.jpeg.1cb69d860c78f9565bdd85f3635caff1.jpeg

31 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Jewel is sailing Alaska, so you will get the 1 pint (2 cup) canned water source of NCL’s Florida provisioning facility. 
IMG_9096.thumb.jpeg.1cb69d860c78f9565bdd85f3635caff1.jpeg

Pro tip: Those work great as flasks for a cruiser who wants to have that final screwdriver at embarkation breakfast when the bars are closed.😎  This can be particularly important when you're on a B2B and not going anywhere!

Edited by ChiefMateJRK
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Hello @SteLen123 

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask s Cruise Question forum! However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your inquiry was off topic there since it is about a specific cruise line shipYour new thread has been moved to the Norwegian Cruise Line forum where it will be on topicBrowse through the thread titles in this forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you have posted! Please click here Cruise Critic Community for our forum categories. I suggest you put the page link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

Sorry

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, JSar said:

I have only received CARTONS for my water so far... 

NCL switched to cans on US sailings this year for ships provisioned out of Florida. (That includes ports from Miami, to New York, to Seattle). 

Edited by BirdTravels

On 9/10/2024 at 4:44 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

Pro tip: Those work great as flasks for a cruiser who wants to have that final screwdriver at embarkation breakfast when the bars are closed.😎  This can be particularly important when you're on a B2B and not going anywhere!

I love this tip and I’m going to do it next cruise!!!