Do you have cruise booked?

elmorejj

I know lots of you have cruises booked. How about sharing which cruise, itinerary, and dates.

We have two booked for Dec. Both Carib. one 7 day and then one 10 day Holiday cruise. These are BtoB. they are on the Zaandam. How about you......jean :)

YES I DO JEAN, two of them, I can't wait. Zuiderdam March 12th, 7-days and Volendam March 20th 10-days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am never going to want to come back to work!!!!

:)

Statendam - 21 days - Oct 15 - Pan America

Westerdam - 14 days - Jan 9 and 16 - Caribbean

Volendam - 20 days - Feb 28 & Mar 10 - Caribbean

Veendam - 21 days - Oct 29 & Nov 12 - Caribbean

:)

KK - 76 days??!!!!

I think you're just showing off.:D ;)

I've only been on two cruises in my life, but now I've actually got two booked.

As we live about 20 minutes from the Norfolk pier, DW and I decided to take the 10 day eastern Caribbean in October. Then about two weeks ago my mom decided to take my brother and me, along with the families on a 7 day eastern Caribbean on the Zuiderdam in March to celebrate her 75th birthday. So in eight months I'll double the number of cruises I've been on in my life. Plus, I've only been on 7 day cruises up to now, and this next one is 10 days long.

Prinsendam, Lisbon to Athens with 2 days in Rome and many interesting stops along the way. Sept. 20 to Oct. 3. 'Vegas Jim (jhannah) and several other CC'ers are going, too.

I finally finished reading the Eyewitness Travel Guide for Rome, and am ready to dig into the one for Greece. Only 6 weeks to go! :)

We presently have three cruises booked.

Volendam 12/6/04 10 days

Ryndam 3/16/05 10 days

Veendam 11/26/05 14 days

I am so looking forward to meeting CC people on some of these cruises.:D

Do I have a cruise Booked??? Boy DO I !!!!!! We are not quite up to KK but we do have 3 cruises booked and and toying with the idea of the New England cruise on the Maasdam next July. Who knows we may actually book that really soon. We are just excited that starting next year I get another week of vacation after 10 years.:p

Currently booked:

Zaandam -- 21 days - Sept 2004 - East-Bound Panama Canal

Veendam -- 14 days - Nov 2005 - Southern Caribbean

And, currently projecting to book (next week, if possible):

Oosterdam -- 7 days - Feb 2005 - Mexican Riveria

Just one booked now ... the same sailing Cactuslady mentioined. If we enjoy the Prinsendam (which I think we surely will) we will book on board for next August's circle the British Isles cruise. We're also looking at something for next Spring, but haven't decided yet.

WHINE!!!! We only have one booked:

Veendam 14 Days January 15, 2005

Happily, we are planning to book ANOTHER for March of 2005 but haven't made a decision on the ship/cruise line yet. It's fun to look at everything! :D

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

We're taking my inlaws on the Zuiderdam, 11/20/04, Eastern Caribbean, to celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary.

Hubby is working right now on booking the Westerdam for the Western Caribbean for 11/13/05.

--R&K

We have two cruises booked:

December 6, 2004 Volendam 10 Days

February 26 2005 Costa Atlantica 7 Days western Caribbean

We live in Ottawa Canada so it isn't as convenient for us to get on the cruises - plus we both have careers other than cruising (rats!)

We are booked for Western Caribbean (about the 15th time we've done that route :) ) on Zuiderdam for October, and

Veendam 12 days in January.

We are in the process of booking for the end of March....either Volendam or back-to-backs on Westerdam.

Yes, I am booked:

Veendam - Aug 22 -Alaska - 7 days

Mariner of the Seas - Sept 19 - E. Carib. - 7 days(CC Group Cruise)

Rhapsody of the Seas - Oct 10 - W. Carib - 7 days

Majesty of the Seas - March 14, 2005 - Bahamas - 4 nights, combined with land vacation.

Mercury - April 17, 2005 - Pacific Coastal - 7 days

Caribbean Princess - Sept 17, 2005 - E. Carib. - 7 days(CC Group Cruise)

CONSIDERING: 10 day South Carib/Panama Canal with HAL late 2005 or early 2006.

Marie

One measly cruise booked...I'm on the Zaandam, Eastern Caribbean, Dec. 11-18. Complications with work, not enough money (!), a big land vacation in 2005, and elderly, sick parents are holding me back from booking another right now.

Trying to budget vacation days and money are the biggies. Oh how I admire you retirees who don't have to get "permission" from the boss.

Roz

:) Orcrone

Husband says "76" is the spirit.

Until something was mentioned a couple of days ago, a poll by revneal, I think, I didn't realize how many cruises (and days) we have booked through the end of 2005.

Besides there aren't any Olympics - it's a down year. Good time to cruise.

:D

Archived