Thread Drift...

bepsf

Is the water hot enough for you in:

At the bathroom sink?

In the restrooms?

You'd have to ask the women as none of us men wash our hands. *S*

but I do want to know if it's ok to smuggle booze aboard (while wearing jeans and a baseball cap on backward).

This thread really reads like everyone hs ADHD issues of focusing and inattention. :eek:

Better be careful. There are meds for that.:D

I had ADHD when I was a kid. They put me on Ritalin. I would never put one of my kids on it due to the side effects!

Are they going to get the Prinsendam's gearbox fixed today so she can leave Amsterdam?

It was probably caused by one of those new young hotshot captains who wasn't used to driving a "standard" and shifted gears without putting in the clutch! :rolleyes: ( I just got this funny visual of the Prinsendam leap-frogging through a channel as if driven by a 15 year old just learning how to drive. :D ) Pass the Ritalin, please.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I'm sitting here watching the Patriots football game and remembering watching them in the playoffs last year while on the Noordam. (how's that for a run-on sentence :D .)

Sooo, now I'm wondering where the Noordam will be when the Red Sox are in the playoffs. Think HAL will televise those, too?

... My DH is on the Westerdam now, and doesnt like the new Explorations Cafe/Crow's Nest setup. I'll find out more when he gets home next week.

Your DH went on a cruise without you? How dare he! :D Seriously, please do let us know his thoughts on the "new" W'dam when he gets back.

Great thread here, thanks Brian:) ! Makes for wonderful Sunday morning reading (lots funnier than the local paper;) ).

Hear, hear! You go, Brian!

So, how about them kids smoking diapers in the aft pool?:D ;)

While wearing torn jeans, tank tops, and backward ball caps - and on formal night, to boot! :D

I love how our threads on the HAL boards change subject as we move along...

...anyone care to change the subject?

;)

This is a fascinating subject. I am thankful that we are going on our 2nd HAL cruise and now a thread drift. Exceptional! Does that mean that all of us are on virtual cruise together? :eek:

...Sooo, now I'm wondering where the Noordam will be when the Red Sox are in the playoffs. Think HAL will televise those, too?

Ruth,

She will be at sea, with me and sports-nut DW aboard, on the Panama Canal cruise from Seattle (which leaves in about exactly 7 days from now, but who's counting?). We hope very much to be able to watch the Sox, but are afraid we'll get ESPN Deportes and some soccer team with an insurmoutable 1-0 lead for an hour and half instead. But, with so many players from the Dominican Republic, Aruba, etc., in major league baseball, we're hoping that even ESPN Deportes will carry the play-offs.

So far as this thread goes, you guys have done as you often do, which is to run with a fun idea for pages between the times I log on. Great thread, Brian!

OK, for another non-sequitur, we remember on the QM2 that we could use our interactive TV to order wine for dinner, reserve spa treatments, and many other similar uses. We thought that was a great idea. I would think it would really help with making daily reservations for AYW dining, and then ordering wine for the actual table you have reserved. It would save some hassle both for passengers and the ever-cheerful dining room staff if people could reserve on line instead of in person. Do you think HAL may go to something with an interactive TV system in the cabins?

Dave

Archived