"LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas/ 1-05-08

Radio

Do they have a place nearby to rent waverunners?

You can rent waverunners on the dutch side. When you get off the water taxi, there are beaches right there, with waverunners for rent. The charge is $90.00 per half hr , per waverunner, not per person. If uou do longer than the 1/2 hr, you can bargin a better price!icon12.gif

Yea, this is what I did on our Freedom cruise in October. They were really fun, and reasonable if you split between 2 people. You can switch riders in the middle.

Speaking of our Freedom cruise, long time no talk since then.

If my memory serves me correctly (and I wouldn't wager any large sums of money on that :rolleyes: ), this is now the Future Cruise area where the LA sits.

You are correct. . . . I Think. . . The Future Cruise Consultant, and Loyalty Ambassador are in "Adventures" which is next to Cafe Promenade (not Sorrento's)

Radio

;) ;)

You are correct. . . . I Think. . . The Future Cruise Consultant, and Loyalty Ambassador are in "Adventures" which is next to Cafe Promenade (not Sorrento's)

Radio

;) ;)

Really? Is this new? I was on the Freedom in October, and it was still on the deck 6 under the library. Also, are the positions now seperate, because when I was on the Freedom, the LA was also the future cruise consultant?

Thanks.

Really? Is this new? I was on the Freedom in October, and it was still on the deck 6 under the library. Also, are the positions now seperate, because when I was on the Freedom, the LA was also the future cruise consultant?

Thanks.

I think you are right about Freedom and that Radio is actually on Liberty.. that is where the changes being talked about were made... though I may be wrong about which ship he is on.

I thought I remembered hearing that they were taking the little book nook out when building Liberty.

I think you are right about Freedom and that Radio is actually on Liberty.. that is where the changes being talked about were made... though I may be wrong about which ship he is on.

I thought I remembered hearing that they were taking the little book nook out when building Liberty.

The LA/Next Cruise Consultant was on deck 6 on the Freedom when we were on in November.

Annieeee

The Freedom Diamond Club does have the outside area just outside the rear of the room. The doors/windows to that area have frosted glass up to about 8 feet. The door would open and you could go out. (We never did) but, there was a sign on the door that it was a one way trip, you could not come back in.

Apparently when Freedom was first introduced, people learned very quickly that you could just come in the back door to the Diamond Club if you did not have a key to the front door. Lots of people were freeloading the drinks. Even now, the Diamond lounge concierge makes it a point to greet you and ask who you are to verify that you have a right to be there. They also want you to turn in your keycards for the lounge on your last night (Some have been showing up on E-bay) I guess that they don't change the code for the door very often.

Hypo

The Freedom Diamond Club does have the outside area just outside the rear of the room. The doors/windows to that area have frosted glass up to about 8 feet. The door would open and you could go out. (We never did) but, there was a sign on the door that it was a one way trip, you could not come back in.

Apparently when Freedom was first introduced, people learned very quickly that you could just come in the back door to the Diamond Club if you did not have a key to the front door. Lots of people were freeloading the drinks. Even now, the Diamond lounge concierge makes it a point to greet you and ask who you are to verify that you have a right to be there. They also want you to turn in your keycards for the lounge on your last night (Some have been showing up on E-bay) I guess that they don't change the code for the door very often.

Hypo

I don't know why it surprises me but the whole keycards showing up on ebay just pi$$es me off. As a diamond member I consider it a priviledge that I've earned (and paid for) to finally get to go to this lounge. I would NEVER even consider selling this priviledge on Ebay.....I just can't believe another diamond member would either. GRRR. :mad:

Hello everyone. . . We are almost at Labadee, Haiti. The forecast for today is calling for warm temps (84f), and sunny skies. We can see the coast, and should be dropping anchor by730AM. I will be going ashore today, and will have a lot of pics this afternoon.

I still have to report back, about the Gala Buffet, Babysitting, and Spa Prices

The question comes up many times about what type of programming is available with RCI. Here is the list that is currently available. . .

TV Channels on Liberty

10 Liberty of the Seas (Theatre Replays)

11 CNN International

12 Fox News

13 CNBC

14 CNN Headline News

15 Explorations (Shore Excursion Videos)

16 CBS EYE on Royal Caribbean

17 ESPN International

18 TCM

19 Discovery

20 Comedy Movie/RCTV MOVIE 1

21 Adventure Movie/RCTV MOVIE 2

22 Discover Shopping

23 RCTV 2 / Ship Programming / RCI Ads

24 TNT / LA

25 Cartoon Network

26 Boomerang

27 Adventure Ocean TV

28 Cruise Map

29 Venus Channel

30 XYTV – Music Videos

31 Channel Guide

32 Spanish Music Videos

33 CNN Espanol

34 MTV Latin America

35 French

36 German

37 Italian

38 Portuguese

39 Cruise Compass

40 Bridge Cam

41 RCTV #3 VHI 1

42 Assorted Satellite Programming

Here are a few pics from yesterday. . . I went to the ice show again !

Thanks for all of the nice comments. . . Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

Morgan in the Royale Promenade

W34.jpg

The Screening Room on Deck 2 FWD

W30.jpg

Double Boogie Board action at the Flow Rider

W40.jpg

Ice Show Performer

W35.jpg

Our current Position

MAP8.jpg

Hello Everyone!

We have anchored in Labadee. It appears that it will be a very hot day !

Our position at anchor is N 19.46.95 / N 072.14.88

I missed the Gala Buffet. . .It was on Tuesday night. . . .

Here are a few pics. . . It is time to get off of the ship! I will post again later. I am hoping for a Dragons Flight No Show. . .So I can get a ticket !

Thanks for tuning in. . . .

Radio

A sunny day in beautiful Labadee

h2.jpg

I Think I can see the Dragons Flight Zip Line

h4.jpg

Tenders starting to go ashore. . .

h3.jpg

5 Tenders are at the Ship

h5.jpg

OH good,we're in labadee this morning.......gonna be a great day......:D :D

I don't know why it surprises me but the whole keycards showing up on ebay just pi$$es me off. As a diamond member I consider it a priviledge that I've earned (and paid for) to finally get to go to this lounge. I would NEVER even consider selling this priviledge on Ebay.....I just can't believe another diamond member would either. GRRR. :mad:

No one can go into the CL just because they have a key(they bought on EBay).....there is a list of names.......

Radio thank you so much !! I absolutly love your thread !!! My boyfriend & I will be on the LOS for the Western Carib in May and your posts have answered a lot of questions I have. Enjoy your trip and thanks for bringing all of us along ! :D

Hypo

Thanks for the information Hypo. Glad they fixed it so no crashers can come in. There is enough overcrowding in the lounges with folks who are authorized to be there.

Was that the door to the main Diamond lounge that was one way or the door to the rest of the deck area? It would be nice for D/D= to be able to go back and forth from the main Diamond Lounge for a second drink or for more coffee at breakfast.

Archived