Happy Birthday, RevNeal

RustaRoo

Hi Greg,

on behalf of your many friends and acquaintances on the board, I wanted to extend best wishes to you for a very Happy Birthday (Friday, March 21). May your special day be filled with joy and may you continue to enjoy cruising and share your wonder, excitment, history, photos, astute wit, humour and cultivated worldliness with those of us fascinated by your travels, including your posts, reviews and marvelous photos.

I raise my glass to you - cheers!:D

Happy Birthday to you, RevNeal! Many of us have so appreciated your kind, inciteful posts and your lovely pictures. You add a lot to this board!

Martha

P.S. What a great day to have a birthday! I share it and I still maintain we are born on the First Day of Spring?

Hi Greg,

on behalf of your many friends and acquaintances on the board, I wanted to extend best wishes to you for a very Happy Birthday (Friday, March 21). May your special day be filled with joy and may you continue to enjoy cruising and share your wonder, excitment, history, photos, astute wit, humour and cultivated worldliness with those of us fascinated by your travels, including your posts, reviews and marvelous photos.

I raise my glass to you - cheers!:D

Richard said it far better than I could have, so I'll just second the motion.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREG!!!!!!!!

Jane

Happy Birthday Greg!

Celebrate your day in a way which makes you happiest(even if it isn't on a cruise ship). Best wishes for another year ahead filled with laughter, good health, good friends, and good cruising!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Happy birthday Rev Neal. Though we've never sailed together,I've been following your posts (and reviews)since 2006. You've been kind enough to answer some of my questions.

All the best to you on your special day. I hope one day to finally meet you.:)

The happiest of birthdays to you, my friend. And many happy returns. :)

Gotta put the celebratory piece of cake off for a day, though. Good Friday and all, doncha know. So, this year you won't age 'til one more day. ;) K? :D

Hey, how about that! It is also my daughter's birthday tomorrow... she will be 21 so it is her golden birthday. Rev Neal, do you ever remember having a birthday on Good Friday before because Becky (PurpleNorway) hasn't. Happy Birthday to you both! Cindy

Happy Birthday Rev Neal;;) ;) ;)

Hope you have a great BIRTHDAY even though you are not CRUISING. Thank you for the answers to our questions you have given to all of us, and the wonderful pictures. Hope to meet you when we are both cruising on the same ship.:) :)

Ed & Margaret

Thank You Richard for starting this thread:)

Greg, I also knew you birthday was coming very soon because you B Day is one week before Tom's;)

So Tomorrow is Good Friday for more than one reason.

Gregs40th001.jpg

Happy-birthday.gif

happy-birthday.gif

Greg, I know that you are not on one of those great HAL Ships this year but hopefully it will still be very special.

A very Happy Birthday to you, Greg! May your year be filled with happiness, health and, of course, a cruise or two!

And, a blessed Triduum and Easter! (I understand that it will be another 200 years before Good Friday is this early again, so you probably don't have to worry about it for a bit.)

Maureen

I'm overwhelmed! Thank you all so VERY much! It was such a blessing to come home from tonight's Maundy Thursday service and discover this wonderful, loving thread full of well-wishes and even a cake!!!! How VERY kind of all of you. Thank you, Richard, for starting it. :D

Ruth ... you're so right. But I won't be celebrating on Holy Saturday either ... fasting, dont'cha know? Friday, after morning services, I'm going over to Mom's and she's doing country fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli, green salad, and a birthday cake. :D

Lisa ... wow ... a cake!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

LadyFurn, Holy Week and Easter hasn't been this early in nearly a century, and it won't be again during my lifetime. I think I HAVE experienced my birthday on Palm Sunday.

Archived