WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

It's been a while since this chart was updated. If anyone is back from a recent sailing, please post any news of transfers, additions and skuttlebutt about your favorite ship and staff assignments.

WhosOnboard-1.jpg

Who in on Summit this summer/fall?

Who in on Summit this summer/fall?

Please read the previous posts...

It is impossible to predict. Returning cruisers post who is onboard and all we can hope to do is to enjoy the staff onboard when we sail...

Onboard%20June%202_zpsiery70ss.png

Edited by Arno.

• 2 weeks later...
tikigal: Very humorous statement. I believe the only way to contact the CC host is to personally know the individual. If they aboard the captain, who knows?

ha ha ha, the CC host aboard the captain, I get it, very funny, a small slip of the tongue. oh no, I better stop while I'm ahead!

:D

so why do you care who is on board?

AND

why do the Hotel Director and CD have less ability to serve incoming clients--than say an on land based hotel or resort.

No worries answering... I found the contacts etc that I was seeking;)

I don't see a lot of call for information about the Activities staff on this thread, but to me they can make a big difference. People interested in that side of things might like to know that the remarkable Justin Short is going from the Summit to the Millennium. He leaves the Summit at the end of June, but I don't think he's joining Millennium right away. He'll be on board for the Trans-Pacific.

Most of the activities staff seem to be transient, even though they are exceptions, so I would imagine it would be difficult to keep track of them. But they do have a great impact on the cruise experience.

Justin is one of the best, & I expect to see his name as cruise director in the not too distant future.

Thank you. Just in time for me! She must be having some good time off being able to see her daughter performing on Broadway!

Lara Denning had been in the West End Company of Matilda and is currently in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the West End. She is not on Broadway.

Eclipse May 30 2015 sailing

Captain Dimitrios Manetas

Staff captain Charalampos Theocharis

Chief engineer Andreas Kavouras

Guest relations manager Miguel Cunha

Hotel director Darren Tiller

Cruise director Eddy Jenkins

Food and beverage director Cemal Ozcelik

Executive chef Darran Ridley

Micahel's club concierge Bogdan Sfarghiu (he told me he is off starting this cruise for one or two cruises, can't remember the name of the woman replacing him while he is out)

Guitar soloist Daniel Rodriguez (from US)

House band Solitare (5 from UK)

Duet Bella River Duo (one guy and one gal)

Jazz band Blue Velvet (three guys from chicago)

DJ Krazy Prince

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Seems like Rose has been on the Solstice for a long time. Does anyone know who takes her place when she goes on holiday ? For those of you that are cruising on the Eclipse you are lucky to have HD Darren Tiller on board. He runs a tight ship with a happy crew.

Just got off Reflection

The Who's Who is located here

I have to say that Captain Peppas was the most visible and amiable Captain we have encountered

[emoji41][emoji636][emoji485][emoji484][emoji482]

Edited by gcgold

Master Captain Leonardos Palaiokrassas is back on the Summit and he is as entertaining as before.

On the first occasion we had to shake hand with him on the first formal night, he looked at me and told: "Welcome back on the Summit!" Wow! I was impressed and honoured he remembered us since last August!

Ashley is still on board as Captain's Club Hostess and as fun as usual. She also remembered us from our previous cruise.

Other senior staff members are:

Cruise Director: Ken Mills

Staff Captain: Nigel Smyth

Hotel Director: Paul Kelly

Chief Engineer: Argyrios Poulakis

F&B Director: Shane Mansfield

Guest Relations Manager: Kim Bird

Executive Chef: Abdul Nasar

Concierge: Nadia Amrouch: she was very friendly and useful for us.

The Andrea L Quartet is still on board and we also enjoyed the ACapella ReVoice quintet who made an excellent performance in the main theatre on Friday night.

Edited by vivi9909

No changes to Arno's list. However, there will be some changes soon:

Capt Dimitrios Kafetzis - 2 more cruises before his vacation

Cruise Director Richard Spacey goes on 2 mo vacation in 12 days

Captain's Club Hostess Deborah (note correct spelling) Poortier moves to the Equinox in two weeks. Donna comes back to the Silhouette

Food & Beverage Manager Zafer Colak - Contract ends in August

Diane