WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Constellation: June 20-July 1st

Captain Tasos Kafetzis - Quite young with a great sense of humour :)

Cruise Director - Mark from United States (I believe)

Executive Chef Stephen Jondeau from New York

Constellation: June 20-July 1st

Captain Tasos Kafetzis - Quite young with a great sense of humour :)

Cruise Director - Mark from United States (I believe)

Executive Chef Stephen Jondeau from New York

Sorry, I didn't keep my sheet with all the other names on it

Just off the Solstice yesterday. We will be back on Sept. 22nd and there will be many changes by then. Captain Berdos will still be Master but others will be gone by the end of Alaska season. Rose CC Hostess is wonderful but she will be leaving in a month for break.

Just off the Solstice yesterday. We will be back on Sept. 22nd and there will be many changes by then. Captain Berdos will still be Master but others will be gone by the end of Alaska season. Rose CC Hostess is wonderful but she will be leaving in a month for break.

We're on the Solstice this coming Friday :). Can you tell me who the CD is please? Many thanks

We will be on Equinox from 1st August- does anyone know who will be the CD? Is it still Paul Baya?

Also, I read on one of the threads that the Party Band is now Air Band but that they are not all that good. Does anyone have any experience of them?

Many thanks in anticipation

We're on the Solstice this coming Friday :). Can you tell me who the CD is please? Many thanks

Hi, Rich Gleeson took over in the middle of MAY. I sailed May 8th

and when I disembarked so did Ben Powney....Rich got on when we

got off. It is July so I am sure it is still Rich.

Glad to hear mention of John Grantham again, I wondered what had happened to him after Century was sold.

I am glad to hear that John Grantham is still with Celebrity. He was on my Century Pacific Coast cruise in 2012. My favorite cruise Director. He was out and about meeting passengers. Even saw him in ports. I hope I get to be on a ship with him again someday. I enjoyed the talk he gave about his days working in Hollywood.

Sue Denning was back as CD on the Eclipse 11 - 25 July. She was an absolute livewire; we lost count of the times we saw her on the ship, on the harbourside and in port. She even stood at the gangway when we disembarked, thanked us for holidiayng with Celebrity and hoped she would see us again. In dark glasses mind ("We're going to rock it 'till we dock it!"). Fantastic!

We will be on Equinox from 1st August- does anyone know who will be the CD? Is it still Paul Baya?

Also, I read on one of the threads that the Party Band is now Air Band but that they are not all that good. Does anyone have any experience of them?

Many thanks in anticipation

We left the Eclipse on 11th July. The CD was Eddy Jenkins who said he was leaving the Eclipse that day to transfer over to the Equinox.

Just off the Summit's Bermuda run:

Captain Leo....Master and Commander

(Captn Kate McCue takes over September while he is on vacation. Captn Leo returns in December)

Paul Kelly.. HD.

Ken Mills... CD.

Lionel Chemburker.... Captain's Corner host/ambassador.

Nadia Amroush... Concierge.

Just off the Summit's Bermuda run:

Captain Leo....Master and Commander

(Captn Kate McCue takes over September while he is on vacation. Captn Leo returns in December)

Paul Kelly.. HD.

Ken Mills... CD.

Lionel Chemburker.... Captain's Corner host/ambassador.

Nadia Amroush... Concierge.

I just read on a roll call that Capt. Leo is off in August and returning in Sept. :confused: :confused: Captain Kate will be doing the August Bermuda sailings.

Sue Denning was back as CD on the Eclipse 11 - 25 July. She was an absolute livewire; we lost count of the times we saw her on the ship, on the harbourside and in port. She even stood at the gangway when we disembarked, thanked us for holidiayng with Celebrity and hoped she would see us again. In dark glasses mind ("We're going to rock it 'till we dock it!"). Fantastic!

We just love Sue Denning as CD!!! We have had her several times. She is so full of energy and works really well with the entertainers, especially Perry Grant!! They cannot pay her enough for the joy she brings to all cruisers!

We just love Sue Denning as CD!!! We have had her several times. She is so full of energy and works really well with the entertainers, especially Perry Grant!! They cannot pay her enough for the joy she brings to all cruisers!

Hi. We are on the 13 September sailing on Eclipse and would love to know whether Sue will still be the CD - does anyone know if this is the case?

I just read on a roll call that Capt. Leo is off in August and returning in Sept. :confused: :confused: Captain Kate will be doing the August Bermuda sailings.

Captain Leo was asked several times during the M and G and the Q and A sessions and this is what he said.....the Summit will have 2 captains who will rotate 3 months on and off, him and Captn Kate. He is going on vacation in September and returning in December, and Captn Kate will take over when he is on vacation.

Captn Leo did not mention this, but I am thinking that since she is new, perhaps Captn Kate will be on board a few days ahead before the "changing of hands", but not in command. I have seen that happening only once on a Royal Caribbean ship, and neither of the two captains were new, but there was some training and meeting thing going on.

Edited by Arzeena

Hard working, ever smiling, ever helpful and one reason to book back on Eclipse is Sue. Late one evening she joined myself and hubby for a drink, some stories she told us, still make me giggle now. I found her to be totally genuine and so looking forward to the next cruise.

I agree! :D

And besides that, last year we did a B2B with the Equinox first followed by the Eclipse and the differences in the amount of entertainment was GLARING!!!!

Sue scheduled things constantly all evening every evening all over the ship. If I hadn't just come off the very quiet Equinox I would have taken all of that entertainment for granted.

Even similar activities were more imaginative and fun on the Eclipse!

She's a MASTER CD that should train all the rest. (Of course I don't know if they could ever keep up with her energy level)

Just off Reflection 10th July

Master: Captain Athanasios G. Peppas

Chief Engineer: Manolis Voulgaris

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragkas

Guest Relations Manager: Julie Sherrington

Hotel Director: Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director: Alexander Yepremian

Food & Beverage Director: Clint Kelu

Executive Chef: Tato Garcia

Michaels club Concierge: Maritza Moolman

Ref 100715 spotlight.pdf

I agree! :D

And besides that, last year we did a B2B with the Equinox first followed by the Eclipse and the differences in the amount of entertainment was GLARING!!!!

Sue scheduled things constantly all evening every evening all over the ship. If I hadn't just come off the very quiet Equinox I would have taken all of that entertainment for granted.

Even similar activities were more imaginative and fun on the Eclipse!

She's a MASTER CD that should train all the rest. (Of course I don't know if they could ever keep up with her energy level)

I agree Sue is one of the best - but you forgot her HIGH heels - don't think I could manage what she does in those amazing shoes of hers!