WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Does anyone have an update on Jonette, CC Hostess, who was on The Century? Last I saw she was 'co-hosting' on a ship but now her name does not appear anywhere. We've sailed many ships several times and she was the only one that provided a "Welcome Back Mr. and Mrs XXXXXXX' on our door. It was just the nicest gesture ever and she was a great hostess. Hope she hasn't 'retired/resigned'!!!

I think she's still on vacation

Does anyone have an update on Jonette, CC Hostess, who was on The Century? Last I saw she was 'co-hosting' on a ship but now her name does not appear anywhere. We've sailed many ships several times and she was the only one that provided a "Welcome Back Mr. and Mrs XXXXXXX' on our door. It was just the nicest gesture ever and she was a great hostess. Hope she hasn't 'retired/resigned'!!!

She reports to Eclipse in September. ~ Rick

Elaine leaves tomorrow, Sept 5th. I'm sure she told us that she would be working with her replacement for a week, so Jonette is probably already on the ship.

I cannot however remember how long Elaine said they have for vacation.

Sue Denning told us that her vacation is now 2 months ( changed from 3 months)

Thanks for the update on Jonette. I hope she's still onboard the Eclipse when we embark Jan. 5th!!!

Edited by upwarduk

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard this, as well! :) We will be on the 10/21 Eclipse sailing. A member of our RC said she had an email from Jonette and that she will be back for our cruise. My husband and I met Jonette on one of the last Century cruises to Alaska. We enjoyed getting to know her very much. ;) I am glad that she has had a vacation (hopefully with her adorable daughters and family) but also happy that she will be onboard the Eclipse when we sail!

Edited by Iamthesea

Captain: Nikolas Chirstodoulakis

Staff Captain: Nikolaos Zacharopoulos

Chief Engineer: Argyrious Poulakis

GRM: Christian Bell

HD: Ralf Strub

CD: Alejandro Tortorelli

F&B: Bernard Mazet

Exec Chef: Luis Barroz

CaptC Host: Graeme Kelleher

Activity Manager: Pete

House Band: Front Row

Duo: Samsaya

Dance Band: Kathleen and the Saints

Guitar: Peter Fisk

DJ : Inferno

Showtime: Leanne Mitchell (she won The Voice UK in 2012)

The 4 Tunes - fabulous

Production Spectacular: Land of Make Believe

Showtime: Isabella Zebrowska

Late Night Production Show: Elyria

Production Spectacular: Celebrate the World

FYI, as of 9/10, Alejandro (CD) left Connie for vacation. Not sure who replaced him. Pete (Activities Mgr) left a few days before the end of the sailing for an undisclosed reason, but they made it sound like he'd be back at some point.

FYI, as of 9/10, Alejandro (CD) left Connie for vacation. Not sure who replaced him. Pete (Activities Mgr) left a few days before the end of the sailing for an undisclosed reason, but they made it sound like he'd be back at some point.

Any idea when Alejandro returns?

Eclipse Last Week for the Western Med Cruise

Captain: Panagiotis Skylogiannis

Staff Captain: Konstantinos Karachalios

Chief Engineer: Georgios Spyrellis

GRM: Simona Stumberger

HD: Darren Tiller

CD: Sue Denning

F&B: Bradley Lacey

Exec Chef: Darran Ridley