WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Hi,

We are sailing on the Silhouette - 17th Oct. 15. Would appreciate an update on the Captain, and other crew and staff. (Activity Manager, Capt. Club Host/ess, etc.

Anca told me that she will be Michael's Club Concierge, her last cruise before vacation. Donna Trembath told me that she will be Captain's Club Hostess. Reported on FB that Sara Potts would be Cruise Director.

Hi,

We are sailing on the Silhouette - 17th Oct. 15. Would appreciate an update on the Captain, and other crew and staff. (Activity Manager, Capt. Club Host/ess, etc.

Can't help with any of the others but I can confirm that Jamie Petts left the Reflection yesterday to join Silhouette as Hotel Director until the middle of November when he starts his vacation.

It's been a while since this chart was updated. If anyone is back from a recent sailing, please post any news of transfers, additions and skuttlebutt about your favorite ship and staff assignments.

WhosOnboard-1.jpg

Tried searching, but couldn't find it.

Look forward to meeting you on our cruise, Arno!

Barbara & Tom

Rich Clesen will be CD on Equinox 10/3 short contract & 2nd contract on Silhouette which extends over New Years cruise.

LOL -- I think Rich gets around more than any other CD on the planet. We have been on three different cruise ships with him, in the past three years! I'm not a big fan of CD's in general -- but, Rich is my favorite. :D

Edited by wwcruisers

LOL -- I think Rich gets around more than any other CD on the planet. We have been on three different cruise ships with him, in the past three years! I'm not a big fan of CD's in general -- but, Rich is my favorite. :D

You are right. Rich is very genuine and really loves his job.

I must be thinking of someone else.....I thought Rich was on Century

when a large group of us sailed her back in Feb 2014........he did not

impress me at all:rolleyes:......maybe I am thinking of another person?

I had a conversation with the CD about the noise in the Martini Bar.....

I am not going to use the word "Music"....it was so loud they lost my

business in there that week....I tried to find out why they could not/would

not turn it down a bit.....the CD was not helpful at all.

We also think Rich is excellent. Rich and Sue are in a class all by themselves. Love both of them. They are everywhere. So much energy.

I understood that John Grantham was still CD on Century, right up until April ' 15, when she was redeployed.

True, but Lois is correct about Rich being the CD on her cruise. I agree with her that the music was loud, but reviews about the music were generally positive. Rich spends lots of time talking to guests. We all have different impressions based on our own experiences, likes and dislikes.

I must be thinking of someone else.....I thought Rich was on Century

when a large group of us sailed her back in Feb 2014........he did not

impress me at all:rolleyes:......maybe I am thinking of another person?

I had a conversation with the CD about the noise in the Martini Bar.....

I am not going to use the word "Music"....it was so loud they lost my

business in there that week....I tried to find out why they could not/would

not turn it down a bit.....the CD was not helpful at all.

Lois, as usual, your memory is spot-on! :D If I recall correctly, my DH was with you, at some of those discussions, on Century. He, also, was more than a little disappointed in Rich, for being so quick to spout the X "party line", on the matter. Nonetheless, it was important for Rich -- and the other ship's staff -- to hear how truly unhappy their passengers were the loud music situation. I firmly believe that was an instrumental factor in getting the policy changed -- not just on Century, but fleet wide. :cool:

Other than that one incident, I found Rich to be a great guy. I've run into other CD's off the ship (who will not be named), who were less than happy to have passengers recognize them -- much less try to strike up a conversation with them. IMHO -- Rich is much more approachable and personable than many in his position. But, if you ask for his opinion -- you're certainly going to get it. ;)

Edited by wwcruisers

Just off the Summit September 20. The changes are:

Captain Kate McCue

Executive Chef Paul Carroll

Captain's Club Hostess Ashley Whitaker

Charlie

Was speaking to a Celebrity rep today who informed me that Aleandro was the CD for the 11/30/15 Equinox cruise. Opinions?

Was speaking to a Celebrity rep today who informed me that Aleandro was the CD for the 11/30/15 Equinox cruise. Opinions?

Alejandro is a bundle of energy known for his bright suits. We find him very funny and enjoyable. He is normally cd on Constellation