Everything Equinox!

SailAway78

Isn't that a great port. Have you been there Garry?

Yes Bev. Bob and I were there in July 2003 on the Constellation. It was a wonderful cruise and we met some great people, some who will be sailing with us on this cruise.:D

Garry

Jenny thanks for posting your pictures! They are fueling the additction!

Equinox should be underway, one hour after Crown Princess. Switch to the Hellesylt webcams when she's out of the Geiranger range. Now if that dragonfly would get offf the Geiranger over Geiranger webcam!

geiranger_original-3.jpg.fbae49f5dd6fe35e2ec99b3a6a1a8a69.jpg

Bonnie

Has anyone had a chance to check out the Martini Bar yet? Is Peter one of the bartenders?

He was on the Solstice last year on our 7 day and he was a fantastic bartender!!

Yes both Peter and Togi are in the Martini Bar, T.G is still on Solstice. They are a great bunch of guys and make the best Martinis inthe world :D.

RICH....................................

Has anyone had a chance to check out the Martini Bar yet? Is Peter one of the bartenders?

He was on the Solstice last year on our 7 day and he was a fantastic bartender!!

I believe someone posted recently that he was going to Equinox. We had a great time with him at the MB on the Solstice inaugural too. Sure hope he's still onboard the TA in November. About the martinis, my husband said, " I'm a gin and tonic guy and I can't believe I'm drinking these."

Bonnie

Yes both Peter and Togi are in the Martini Bar, T.G is still on Solstice. They are a great bunch of guys and make the best Martinis inthe world :D.

RICH....................................

I agree with you and I'm happy to meet them again !:D :D

We were at the Martini bar every night on our 7 day cruise and Peter provided us with excellent drinks and great entertainment. He even invented a new drink and gave us free samples!!!

We are on Equinox TA in April, I sure hope he is still there.

I am sailing Equinox 9APR 10 the last Carb cruise before the TA.They both said they would have to open up Eclipse in Southampton in Apr 2010 :eek:. Although they both said it is it is extremly hard work but if the powers that be say they have to.....................

RICH............

I am sailing Equinox 9APR 10 the last Carb cruise before the TA.They both said they would have to open up Eclipse in Southampton in Apr 2010 :eek:. Although they both said it is it is extremly hard work but if the powers that be say they have to.....................

RICH............

That's too bad - I would have really liked to see them again. There was another excellent bartender on the Constellation and Century - his name was Putu. I wonder where he is.

That's too bad - I would have really liked to see them again. There was another excellent bartender on the Constellation and Century - his name was Putu. I wonder where he is.

I dont think Ive met Putu.....another great Martini Bar guy was Sudi but he's back at home with his famliy in the Phillipines now.......................

going on my first cruise EVAAAAHHH from Rome on 8/18. planning to bring my mac laptop and downloaded firefox browser. are there wi-fi hotspots around the ship? can i access it in my room (sunrise deck)? any info is greatly appreciated. would like to post pics on facebook throughout the cruise.

Archived