Everything Equinox!

SailAway78

Bonnie, thanks for the link. They do like their webcams in Norway, don't they?:cool:

I made a short timelapse of Equinox yesterday and you can see the water cannon faintly. The movie didn't load that well and it's a bit blurry:

http://travel.webshots.com/video/3085243370054958397GQJzrq

Phil

Bonnie great link yet again...its like were cruising with them;).

My DM & DD are taking a tour by train today and they left this morn but I was at work so missed them :rolleyes::D.

I think I had too MANY Martinis :D thats why it looked Grey/"Blurd" perhaps.......

No we did not do a bridge tour, I did not leave Equinox till 4.15pm so I saw the Capts Club schedule for the cruise and Galley and stage tours were listed. On Solstice though Elite members were invited to bridge on both weeks we sailed. Will keep you all updated with feedback from onboard contact.

RICH...........................

You're welcome but trust me, it's my pleasure finding the links and thanks to others on this thread who shared websites, videos, photos and info too.

Phil, loved the movie. I hope one of the new ports we visit does that for us on the TA. We'll have a great view from the stern!

We're in for a treat tomorrow. Eight webcams are in Geiranger!

Bonnie

Phil,

Thanks for the memories! I was on the Constellation for the British Isles/Fjords cruise in 2004 with my dad and a family friend. My dad's room was nearby and we were so lucky to snag the FV corner. We were up extra early for breakfast on the balcony as we sailed through the fjords-just spectacular.

MY DH Rich could not be away from work for that length of time in the summer, so can you believe I have to suffer and take this voyage again???

I keep hoping Celebrity will repeat that itinerary, it was wonderful.

We had perfect weather in Geiranger. Hope that's true tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing,

Bonnie

Phil,

Thanks for the memories! I was on the Constellation for the British Isles/Fjords cruise in 2004 with my dad and a family friend. My dad's room was nearby and we were so lucky to snag the FV corner. We were up extra early for breakfast on the balcony as we sailed through the fjords-just spectacular.

Bonnie, those shots were taken on 24th July 2004. Perhaps you were on it when the photos were taken?

Phil

Bonnie, those shots were taken on 24th July 2004. Perhaps you were on it when the photos were taken?

Phil

Phil,

Oh my goodness! I took a closer look, and yes, I was waving to you from my balcony! Were your friends a charming older couple from England? If so, they may have been our delightful table mates.

Thank you. I loved seeing the pictures. Do you mind if I save them?

Bonnie

Equinox was in view on the Hellesylt webcam-the second ship turning towards Geiranger:

hellesylt23_original-2.jpg.791f8fb99030a05f8e562828630e4d16.jpg

Use the left scroll on this link to view Geiranger and eventually Equinox from eight webcams:

http://www.webcamsinnorway.com/webcams_noiframes.php?nr=1

Check the bridgecam of Crown Princess:

http://www.princess.com/bridgecams/kp/crown_bridgecam.html

She will visit Hellesylt and then join Equinox in Geiranger later today.

Bonnie

Bonnie, great shot, It looks a nice day there:cool:

That's funny about Connie in 2004, No problem saving the photos. I may have some larger ones, but that was a couple of computers back and they may be lost. No, it wasn't an older English couple.

Here's Equinox at another angle in Geiranger:

2444890060054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

Phil

Bonnie, great shot, It looks a nice day there:cool:

Phil, I'm not sure what happened. As I was dragging a bunch of shots off the webcam as Equinox approached Hellesylt and then Geiranger, the one from Geiranger-Markak popped into a new screen. So I used the insert image option above but noticed the picture updates each time I view it in my post. For example, the other ships were not there when I posted!

That's funny about Connie in 2004, No problem saving the photos. I may have some larger ones, but that was a couple of computers back and they may be lost. No, it wasn't an older English couple.

Thanks, Phil! Oh. that would have been too amazing if you knew our tablemates! I enjoyed watching all the different views from the webcams earlier. Loved the one you posted too.

Here's Equinox at another angle in Geiranger:

2444890060054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

Phil

Great pics, the scenery looks stunning, even the sun is shining too :D.

Stunning is a good way to describe it. The vistas in the fjords are unforgettable.

Bonnie

Stunning is a good way to describe it. The vistas in the fjords are unforgettable.

Bonnie

Just got my parents on cellphone and they are having lunch at Oceanview Cafe on open aft deck got them to give me a wave. How cool is that...:cool:.

RICH...............................

Equinox was in view on the Hellesylt webcam-the second ship turning towards Geiranger:

Use the left scroll on this link to view Geiranger and eventually Equinox from eight webcams:

http://www.webcamsinnorway.com/webcams_noiframes.php?nr=1

Bonnie

OMG, Bonnie, how wonderful!! Thanks so much for all the links. You know this is making the wait all the more unbearable! :D

Just got my parents on cellphone and they are having lunch at Oceanview Cafe on open aft deck got them to give me a wave. How cool is that...:cool:.

RICH...............................

Isn't technology just marvelous? :)

For anyone interested I have just managed to post my photos from the pre-pre inaugural on this link http://picasaweb.google.com/jojuspics/CelebrityEquinoxPrePreInaugural

After carefully putting them into some sort of order it has uploaded them totally out of order but still some good pics in there I think!!

Very nice album. Thanks for sharing! The excitement continues to build as we wait for our turn in November. :)

Archived