Everything Equinox!

SailAway78

David, thanks for posting your beautiful pictures.

I have just a question for you. Are ship models already in the shops?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I did not notice. Too be honest never paid much attentions to the shops.

David - thanks for posting your report and fantastic photos. We are on board on 26 September 2009 so cant wait to experience her. Have been to Southampton to take some photos from Mayflower Park, similar to the ones you took, it was a bit windy the day I went.

Did they show samples of the food in the Tuscan Grill?

Thank you again

Geraldine :):)

The photos are amazing . We are on the feb15th sailing. We are really looking forward to the solarium pool . I have a question if anyone can answer . Does Celebrity have anything in place to avoid chair hogs?

This is such a beautiful area , It would be a shame to have people put a book or t-shirt or magazine on the lounges and chairs to hold all day and only use them for 10 minutes and go do their ship things . We have seen this on many cruises and hope this are will be different .

Fran

The photos are amazing . We are on the feb15th sailing. We are really looking forward to the solarium pool . I have a question if anyone can answer . Does Celebrity have anything in place to avoid chair hogs?

This is such a beautiful area , It would be a shame to have people put a book or t-shirt or magazine on the lounges and chairs to hold all day and only use them for 10 minutes and go do their ship things . We have seen this on many cruises and hope this are will be different .

Fran

Fran,

We never really had the time to sit by the pool :( You are right it's a beautiful area. I had drink with friends who had been on Solstice and funny enough this question came up. They said books and towels where removed from the sun beds I'm not sure how often it was done. My friend said the staff were very discrete with how they went about it. So it does seen as if they are policing the sun bed situation. It one of my pet hates too.

David

Your photos are gorgeous. We were supposed to be on the one nighter also but didn't make it as DH was showing symptoms of swine flu:(.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was and your photos have depressed me further!

DH is OK - not swine flu just a heavy cold but you can't be too careful.

Debbie:)

David, thank you, thank you, thank you. Just viewed the slideshow of your photos and we are so impressed. What a beautiful ship, thank goodness we have a cruise booked on her or we would have been rushing to the TA in the morning.

Clydecruiser, thanks very very much for your fantastic photos of Equinox. We're on the Best of Europe Cruse on 8th August and getting extremely excited about it. Your review and photos confirm just what a fantastic ship Equinox is and we can't wait. :D We're on panorama deck so the CC cabin in particular was of huge interest to us. Thanks again!! :)

Clydecruiser, thanks very very much for your fantastic photos of Equinox. We're on the Best of Europe Cruse on 8th August and getting extremely excited about it. Your review and photos confirm just what a fantastic ship Equinox is and we can't wait. :D We're on panorama deck so the CC cabin in particular was of huge interest to us. Thanks again!! :)

And thanks too to Mel and David. Just looked at your slide show! We booked our Equinox cruise straight after Summit last summer but we didn't realise then what a wonderful ship Equinox would be! Just one question! Were there any teething troubles we should be aware of? Thanks again. :)

For all people who were on board I have just one more question.

I’ve already been on Soltice and there wasn’t a retractable clothes line in the showers. Can anyone tell me if there is on Equinox?

Thanks.

Sorry never noticed if there was one or not

Just off this morning and I agree with David .... WOW !!

Amazing ship , fantastic staff and delicious food. This is now my fav ship that I have ever been on. Every attention to detail has been covered.

A few snaps of last nights Dinner menu ::

288gvi.th.jpg

289fux.th.jpg

290hkd.th.jpg

291spq.th.jpg

292ioy.th.jpg

For all people who were on board I have just one more question.

I’ve already been on Soltice and there wasn’t a retractable clothes line in the showers. Can anyone tell me if there is on Equinox?

Thanks.

I dont remember also but Im wondering what these two silver button type things are in the shower!

078kci.th.jpg

BTW a new aid for Ladies wanting to shave their legs in the shower, A new metal foot bar with grips on the inside of the shower wall. :)

Archived