Do all full suites get "towel man"?

elhenry

Just back from a GS on the Grandeur ... one of the highlights (we are easily amused) was the full fledged "towel man". Never got one in a regular cabin in RCCL (or on full suites on other lines, for that matter) My sister in the RFS also got a full sized, remote-on-hand towel man.

Now, our cabin steward Anthony was the finest steward ever, even without towel man. Is this is own specialty, or, as I suspect, one of the perks for the extra $$$$<G>

el henry

Just back from a GS on the Grandeur ... one of the highlights (we are easily amused) was the full fledged "towel man". Never got one in a regular cabin in RCCL (or on full suites on other lines, for that matter) My sister in the RFS also got a full sized, remote-on-hand towel man.

Now, our cabin steward Anthony was the finest steward ever, even without towel man. Is this is own specialty, or, as I suspect, one of the perks for the extra $$$$<G>

el henry

You are kidding, right?

Your towel things are entirely dependent on the skill and time available of your cabin attendant, NOT the category of your cabin!

I remember reading about someone who rued the fact that his steward had apparently "flunked" towel animal school.

This poster stated that on night #2, they received a snake.

On night #3, there was an eel.

On night #4, it was a worm.

:D :D :D :D

You are kidding, right?

Your towel things are entirely dependent on the skill and time available of your cabin attendant, NOT the category of your cabin!

I remember reading about someone who rued the fact that his steward had apparently "flunked" towel animal school.

:D :D :D :D

Too, too, too funny!!! Thanks for our Friday night comedy. :D

We had Anthony when we were on the Grandeur in June and he was the best. We had a Junior Suite and he made a towel man for all his rooms. When we were walking back to our cabin, I saw him making his towel man for his inside cabins also.

We had a towel man in our D1 Balcony cabin on the Rhapsody of the Seas some years back. This "towel man" was so good it just about scared the you know what out of me when I thought some guy was laying on the bed watching TV. Very skilled cabin steward.

Colleen

you are kidding, right?

Your towel things are entirely dependent on the skill and time available of your cabin attendant, not the category of your cabin!

:d :d :d :d

lol:)

el henry

We had a towel man on radiance in South America in April in an E2!!

Now, our cabin steward Anthony was the finest steward ever, even without towel man. Is this is own specialty, or, as I suspect, one of the perks for the extra $$$$</

We had a towel corpse once. I think it was in an SO on Monarch.

el henry

after seeing the photos, I'd rather have a swan:D

el henry

Sounds like you got ripped off....all suites are supposed to have this towel man now

medfr11490.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=2325B07D3876C008964C9BE7CF9F344400123AA3B5A18ED0

We had a "towel man". Dressed in my pants, shirt, sunglasses and hat. He was setting at the desk when we came back to the cabin one night. It looked pretty realistic when we walked through the door. I thought we had gone in the wrong cabin.

Yep, we had one on the Brilliance (JS / 11 day cruise) that our steward placed on the sofa...we moved him to the bed and put her tip envelope in his hands before dinner the last night...scared her to death and she called the other stewards to see what we had done to her. It was fun!

Deb

Archived