Pillow Spray in NS

frankc98376

I really like the Lavender Pillow spray in the NS. I have searched online and even the Elemis website doesn't offer it. Anyone know if it is available onboard for purchase (hopefully in a larger container than in the NS). I've tried other brands but Elemis is my favorite.

I really like the Lavender Pillow spray in the NS. I have searched online and even the Elemis website doesn't offer it. Anyone know if it is available onboard for purchase (hopefully in a larger container than in the NS). I've tried other brands but Elemis is my favorite.

I've never heard of any Pillow Spray being in any stateroom, no matter the class. Yours is the first mention of it that I've heard about this offering. Perhaps it is a new PS and NS offering since January?

Joanie

while we mormally prefer the scent of clean pillows, I never saw this as an amenity. If it was I could be tempted.

Last time I checked HAL website I didn't see it. I must be really blind - or I have missed out a few times.

What ship was this on please? thanks.

I've never heard of any Pillow Spray being in any stateroom, no matter the class. Yours is the first mention of it that I've heard about this offering. Perhaps it is a new PS and NS offering since January?

Joanie

The pillow spray was sitting on the bedside table, in our Maasdam Neptune Suite, 6 weeks in October/November 2016.

It is a 10 ml spray, labelled "quiet mind Pillow Spray".

The pillow spray container is the same colour as the tube of "quiet mind Temple Balm", in the bathroom.

Also in the bathroom were tubes of "eyes-awake Recovery Gel " and "lip revive Nourishing Balm".

The tubes size is 5 ml.

The pillow spray was sitting on the bedside table, in our Maasdam Neptune Suite, 6 weeks in October/November 2016.

It is a 10 ml spray, labelled "quiet mind Pillow Spray".

The pillow spray container is the same colour as the tube of "quiet mind Temple Balm", in the bathroom.

Also in the bathroom were tubes of "eyes-awake Recovery Gel " and "lip revive Nourishing Balm".

The tubes size is 5 ml.

thanks :) Never saw this before but our last cruise was in April - May , 2016.

Well, I will just keep my fingers crossed I guess But, it sounds interesting :)

We had it last month on Zuiderdam, first time we've seen it. My wife loved it. She asked our steward for a few more. I could have taken or left it.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, sounds intriguing.

The tubes size is 5 ml.

We had all of this on Koningsdam, but we thought it was because we were in a Spa Neptune Suite. Glad it's in all Neptune Suites. A nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had the Pillow Spray when we were on the Koningsdam last April, I wanted more so started to look. I was fortunate enough to find the Quiet Mind Elemis Room Mist from Overstock.com in June last year and bought their last two bottles. The Room Mist is identical to the pillow spray and can be used the same way. In doing a search absolutely no one has it anymore which surprises me that Hal has such am abundance to give out for the Neptune Suites. Elemis must have given them one heck of a good deal since it is a product they no longer offer [emoji6]

e19417406d24e0e04ddae2b8d3b72df0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joanie

Nice to see you on CC again. Hope all is well with you.

Quiet Mind line is Eucalyptus based. The spray we had last October on Westerdam was in a blue sprayer and was pure lavender. Haven't been able to find one that could match it. We have several lavender farms near us. Perhaps I wiil visit and see if they can come up with somethine.

I would ask for clean linens if my bedding was sprayed with perfume. In addition to bothering me, the perfume could set off an allergic reaction after being pressed against my face all night. I only use fragrant-free laundry products at home.

igraf

I would ask for clean linens if my bedding was sprayed with perfume. In addition to bothering me, the perfume could set off an allergic reaction after being pressed against my face all night. I only use fragrant-free laundry products at home.

igraf

It was on each night stand-steward didnt spray it.

We had it twice on both occasions when we were in a Pinnacle on the Nieuw Amsterdam. The closest thing we could find to is was during out stay at The Lodge at Torrey Pines. They have a lavender pillow spray that is available.

On Maasdam in Sept. our suite smelled of diesel smoke. We complained and "pillow spray" arrived. I tested it out on the verandah, and it was a strong perfume smell. Not something we wanted added to the stack fumes.

Scentless sheets and no fumes are what we prefer.

igraf

We also use fragrant-free laundry products at home.

When the Elemis products came out (many years ago), DH tried the shampoo and broke out everywhere. He can not use those products. I have to bring all own shampoos and soaps.