Bob Binder is Back

Jancruz

I tried not to embarrass Bob (knowing how shy he is) by posting here but I am so happy he is back I want everyone to know he is the President of Oceania again and brought some of the old staff back..I know we will be seeing some great changes soon..Bob always has the best ideas..

Jancruz1

Welcome Back Bob..

I tried not to embarrass Bob (knowing how shy he is) by posting here but I am so happy he is back I want everyone to know he is the President of Oceania again and brought some of the old staff back..I know we will be seeing some great changes soon..Bob always has the best ideas..

Jancruz1

Welcome Back Bob..

What took you so long? Saw it 3 days ago on Seatrade. Very good for Oceania. Did a great job and we should all be happy for him and us. :):)

I think FDR still runs the big show and will be his boss, so what exactly do you think Bob will do to change what FDR has instigated in the past year, or so, at Oceania? Not a knock on Bob, but it is and has always been FDR's show. All the changes made, and some have been notable, were made because FDR wanted them!

So welcome back Bob, and best of luck in the corporate suite political battles and match ups! May the Force be with YOU!

I've just recently come back here myself and catching up a bit. This is some good news.

We had the pleasure of a brief conversation with him on Marina's maiden voyage. He and FDR were hard at work on that cruise!

If a change is as good as a rest, if nothing else, Oceania will have some renewed energy.

Welcome back Bob

Edited by YoHoHo

I think FDR still runs the big show and will be his boss, so what exactly do you think Bob will do to change what FDR has instigated in the past year, or so, at Oceania? Not a knock on Bob, but it is and has always been FDR's show. All the changes made, and some have been notable, were made because FDR wanted them!

So welcome back Bob, and best of luck in the corporate suite political battles and match ups! May the Force be with YOU!

Just as a recap could you run all those notable changes by us? I want to make sure I didn't miss any.

• 4 weeks later...
I've just recently come back here myself and catching up a bit. This is some good news.

We had the pleasure of a brief conversation with him on Marina's maiden voyage. He and FDR were hard at work on that cruise!

If a change is as good as a rest, if nothing else, Oceania will have some renewed energy.

Welcome back Bob

I, too, just recently came back to the O Boards. We were with you on that maiden voyage and the delightful pre-cruise get together in Barcelona. Have you made a reservation yet? Nice to see you here.

Lynne

Edited by lyndenfa

Good news indeed. We were also on that maiden Marina. Looks like a few of us have taken time to post to welcome Bob that were on the Marina together. Never forget the pre-cruise dinner in Barcelona. We are on Vineyards and Vignettes May 24, 2017. Any other Marina folks coming back to Oceania again? It's been some time away to try other cruise lines and our hearts are happy to be coming back.

Lynne and Dennis

Hopefully, it will mean the end of the old TV commercials onboard with FDR and Bob talking about the O start-up - over and over and over and over....

And, maybe, while they're at it, they can retire the other commercials with the bubbly blond TV Travel lady no one has ever heard of.

Hopefully, it will mean the end of the old TV commercials onboard with FDR and Bob talking about the O start-up - over and over and over and over....

And, maybe, while they're at it, they can retire the other commercials with the bubbly blond TV Travel lady no one has ever heard of.

You watch those?

Of course you could watch far left or far right news.