Are martinis included in any drink package

Piaa

Good evening everyone - I have sailed Celebrity many, many times but this will be my first (in a few weeks) on Azamara and am wondering if a martini is included in any drinks package (as they are up to $15 on Celebrity)

Thanks for any help - and any words of advice.

Piaa

are included with AZ as just part of your regular benefits...and vodka and gin martinis are included as part of this "free" package. (you can also order a "double") I don't know about the packages as we have never paid extra for them...I would guess maybe the martinis might be larger with the package??...but I'm sure someone on this board who has actually purchased a package can let you know! Will be interested to hear your thoughts about AZ...I think you'll enjoy the experience!! LuAnn

Edited by LuAnn

No need for a package, it's included in your cruise fare as long as your martini is mixed with the house vodka or gin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And the house vodka and gins are good brands -Gordon's & Beefeater gin and Smirnoff vodka.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I would guess maybe the martinis might be larger with the package??...

I don't think "bigger" - just made with more expensive liquor eg that isn't included in the complimentary drink list....

Another thing to consider is that you can purchase a single drink & pay for it if you want something not included - without paying for a package. Of course, if you want something not on the complimentary list every day, a package might make more sense.....

The only Martini that is not so good is a Cosmo as they have to omit some ingredients. I had a package this trip and I did notice the difference in taste, however the basic one is still very drinkable

Good evening everyone - I have sailed Celebrity many, many times but this will be my first (in a few weeks) on Azamara and am wondering if a martini is included in any drinks package (as they are up to $15 on Celebrity)

Thanks for any help - and any words of advice.

Piaa

As mentioned basic martinis are included in our cruise fare.

But should you wish to upgrade to our liquor package, here's a link to what's included: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

I have enjoyed imbibing my Beefeater martinis in the LivingRoom, staring out at nothing but blue waters, and nibbling the Tapas around 4PM. Can't say anything about vodka martinis, they are sub human IMHO, as are the weird drinks served in a martini glass and then called a "martini". Actually, I bring my own cocktail shaker and supply of Tanqueray 10 and noilly prat vermouth, plus onions for inroom entertainment. But the gin martinis I've had on board are actually quite decent, which is unusual when it comes to a restaurant made martini. Have a great trip!

I don't think "bigger" - just made with more expensive liquor eg that isn't included in the complimentary drink list....

Another thing to consider is that you can purchase a single drink & pay for it if you want something not included - without paying for a package. Of course, if you want something not on the complimentary list every day, a package might make more sense.....

They are most definitely bigger if you have the drinks package.

The only Martini that is not so good is a Cosmo as they have to omit some ingredients. I had a package this trip and I did notice the difference in taste, however the basic one is still very drinkable

I decided years ago to buy my Cosmo's per drink. Somedays i do not drink at all on ship and others have two drinks. On seadays my bar bill higher but so many days off sip never come back to drink. .I always thought it was the vodka that made a huge difference in taste, Also like a "Dark and Stormy" but not daily. It is not on the list.